5th September 2012, 08:50 PM
srinivaasan28

Can I apply for SLET exam after passing MSc CS 1st year

dear sir/mam,

I am a M.Sc(CS) 1st year student. Can i apply for slet exam?

14th November 2012, 10:18 AM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for SLET exam after passing MSc CS 1st year

Sorry to say but as per exam rules you are not eligible for SET examination because for this test You must have Master's Degree from an institution recognized by U.G.C.

Those candidates who are studying in the first year of two years course or in first two semesters of a four semesters course of Master's Degree cannot appear for this test.

You must have secured atleast 55% marks (without grace) in Master's Degree or equivalent examination if you category is general.

Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying master's degree examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible to apply for Lectureship only after they have passed their Master's Degree examination or equivalent examination with atleast 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH/VH category candidates).
These candidates must submit their P.G. Marksheet within two years from the date of declaration of result of the SET examination.

Thanks..
16th October 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

now I am doing M.Sc first year in botany. when I apply for slet exam?
16th November 2021, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir I've completed MSc but still one exam pending which I couldn't attend due to covid(probably it will turn to supply or can be cleared through covid special exam),am i eligible to apply for SLET ?
7th August 2023, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

now I am doing M.Sc first year in botany. when I apply for tn set exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?