21st July 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TET after NTT 2nd year training? Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply?

Can I apply for TET after NTT 2nd year training? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply? Can you please provide me with the complete details on the same? I need to know whether I can apply for the training or not? Awaiting for your response soon.

30th July 2017, 04:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TET after NTT 2nd year training? Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply?

The full form of TET is Teacher Eligibility Test. NTT is Nursery Teacher Training.

Eligibility criteria for TET is:

1. Bachelor's degree in any stream along with Bachelor of Education is minimum requirement to apply for TET.

You should pursue Bachelor of Education if you are graduate to apply for TET exam.

30th July 2017, 08:08 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for TET after NTT 2nd year training? Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply?

You can not apply for Teacher Eligibility Test after 2 years Nursery Teacher Training. The requirements for Teacher Eligibility Test:

1. Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

After graduation, you must have done Bachelor of Education.

Those with this academic qualification can apply for Teacher Eligibility test.

31st July 2017, 12:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test. It is entrance exam which candidates who want to become teacher need to clear it. TET passed candidates are recruited as teacher in primary and secondary schools for teaching by State Government.

The academic qualification required to appear for TET is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Candidate must have done Bachelor of Education to be eligible for this exam.

You can not apply after Nursery Teacher Training. Bachelor of Education is mandatory for this entrance exam.

7th January 2018, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in English honour and crossed NTT and PTT exam now I want to be a teacher in government school for this what I must do

25th December 2018, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in UP TET after completing the PTT (Primary Teacher Training) 02 years course

15th June 2019, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

I have done 2 year NTT course, m I eligible for tet primary teacher( 1 to 5).

15th July 2019, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for uptet exam after NTT course ?

31st August 2019, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Can l apply for ctet after doing ntt two years diploma course

2nd November 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UP TET after b-tech and 2yrs NTT course?

10th February 2021, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello my dob is (13-06-1987). I had done pg with Sociology ,2 year diploma from N.T.T and CTET 1-5(primary) can I apply for supertet . I'm eligible or not for government primary teacher please reply as soon as possible...

14th February 2021, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done post graduation nd nptt 2 year diploma from lal bahadur institute can I apply reet exam?

18th December 2021, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I am post graduate and also I have done 2 year of ntt course does I am eligible for giving tet exam

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?