22nd March 2017, 03:03 PM
Deepika2605

Can I apply for the TNPSC exams at the age of 29 years? how can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, My age is 29 years now and I want to apply for TNPSC exams so I want to know can I apply for the TNPSC exams at the age of 29 years? how can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

1st June 2017, 12:40 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the TNPSC exams at the age of 29 years? how can I apply for the exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for TNPSC entrance examination conducted for recruitment of officer's within the state.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline and age limit to appear for examination is 21-30 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

For more information about examination visit at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
25th December 2017, 12:31 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Can I apply for the TNPSC exams at the age of 29 years? how can I apply for the exam?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for Groups examinations conducted by TNPSC as you are 29 yeras old.
#Age limit to apply for TNPSC exams is :
-> for Group-1 exam, 21-30 years
-> for Group-2 examination, 18-30 years
-> for Group-4 exam, 18-30 years and the age relaxations for all exams are :
* 3 years for OBC candidates and Tamil nadu state government servicing employees
* 5 years for SC and ST candidates
* 10 years for Physically challenged candidates.
# And educational qualification required to apply for Group-1 and Group-2 exams is Graduation in any discipline from recognised college or university & for Group-4 exam is 12 th standard or any equivalent exam pass from recognised institution.
# Selection process of these exams is written test followed by personal interview or skill test or typing test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?