19th December 2011, 09:52 PM
aloke mukherjee

Can I apply for Tripura Medical exam while being a West Bengal board student?

i am a student of west bengal board can i applied for tripura medical examination

Related Questions:
  1. Best SSC and Railway exam coaching center in Kolkata? Duration and fee structure? -- [New]
  2. Whether WBJEE medical is now AIPMT?
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply in scholarship for 9th West Bengal Board student?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the chances to get admission to government medical college in Tripura?
  6. Whether studying from FITJEE for 10th West Bengal Board exam is helpful?
  7. How many seats are there in Medical in West Bengal? My medical rank is 1371 in WBJEE
  8. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  9. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  10. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  11. Can I apply for OJEE Medical exam if I am from West Bengal?
  12. How to do English Hons after passing Arts with 55% from West Bengal Board
  13. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical if pursuing 12th AHSEC and belong to West Bengal?
  15. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  16. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  17. Migration from West Bengal Board to CBSE
  18. What is the lowest criteria and available seats for admission in medical colleges of West Bengal?
24th June 2012, 11:37 AM
kengtha

Default Re: Can I apply for Tripura Medical exam while being a West Bengal board student?

Yes,you can give the medical test of Tripura being a West Bengal student.However,you will not get any government college even if you rank very well.You can get only private college.But if you can give the domicile of Tripura ,then you can get into government medical colleges.
24th June 2012, 09:22 PM
epson

Default Re: Can I apply for Tripura Medical exam while being a West Bengal board student?

Yes , you can apply for this exam and best part is that you can apply for this exam online only.
Actually the eligibility criteria is just that you must be an indian .secondly,As per Medical Council of India ( MCI ) Amendment Notification No. MCI – 34 ( 1 ) / 2010 – Med / 32962 dated 7th October, 2010 A candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually.
So there lies no problem for you to give a try for that exam…
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?