7th September 2019, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UPSC or MPSC without Intermediate?

After passing 10th I started with Diploma in Agriculture followed by B.Sc in Agriculture. I have not done Intermediate. So, am I eligible for either UPSC or Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examinations?

10th September 2019, 09:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC or MPSC without Intermediate?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in UPSC or MPSC examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. As you have done the bachelor degree after diploma course it is valid. The age criteria varies for both the examination. Examination is conducted in three stages for final selection.

For more information about examination visit at www.mpsc.gov.in and www.upsc.gov.in.
10th September 2019, 09:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Pursuing bachelor degree after diploma is valid and so you are eligible for appearing in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC and PCS examination of Maharashtra.

The required minimum educational qualification to appear in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

For UPSC age limit is 21-32 years while 19-33 years for MPSC.

Examination will be conducted in three stages for final selection.

So, candidates have to give their best to qualify in all stages of examination and for final selection.
11th September 2019, 07:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for UPSC or MPSC examination without studying Intermediate. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for UPSC or MPSC examination is Bachelor’s degree from a recognised college/ university. Since, you have already completed Bachelor’s degree course, you are eligible to apply for UPSC or MPSC examination. The eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC or MPSC examination varies from post to post. So, I suggest you to check the eligibility criteria required for the post before you apply for UPSC or MPSC examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?