3rd July 2018, 08:08 AM
Harikaadhelli

Can I attend ICET counselling if waiting for supplementary result?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know that I am eligible to attend the counselling of ICET if I am having a backlog in my BTech course but already given the supplementary exam and waiting for the result? Please tell me immediately.

15th July 2018, 10:42 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend ICET counselling if waiting for supplementary result?

Though you have 1 backlog in your B.Tech course and appeared for Supplementary Exam, you are still eligible to apply for ICET Exam but you are not eligible for Counselling since you need to show the proof of passing in Graduation at the time of Counselling.

Here is the complete eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam.

-Candidates should have completed Graduation with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognized college.

-Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC/ST category.

-Candidates who are pursuing final year of Graduation or appeared for final year Exams are also eligible to apply for this Exam.

-There is no upper age limit to join this course.

There would be 2nd Counselling for ICET Exam. If your result has come before that and you have cleared the subject, then you can try for 2nd Counselling.

Otherwise, you can also try to get admission in Deemed Universities which will give admission without ICET score.
6th August 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I am waiting for backlog result on degree do I eligible for icet counselling ?
13th May 2020, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Does ICET has a attempt limit?
22nd December 2020, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i attend icet 2nd counseling waiting for supplementary result i have only one backlog?
8th December 2021, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir ap icet counselling is Processing now but my degree supply in jan of 2022 can i apply icet counselling now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?