27th November 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a lecturer after completing B.A with 47%? I did not have English at graduation level?

sir i have done B.A. with 47%. i did not have english at graduation level.
then i have completed M.A. in english litt. with 57%. can i become a lecturer or am i elligible for the net, slet

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges to join after getting 80% in MAT Feb?
  2. How to apply for lecturer post after completing graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to take up the masters degree in English after completion of graduation in commerce? -- [New]
  4. Which course should i choose in post graduation to become a English professor in a college?
  5. List of all types of exam and their schedules?
  6. Eligibility to be a college lecturer without completing post graduation degree?
  7. How can I study English in Post Graduation being a B.Com graduate?
  8. In which subject should I do post graduation to become lecturer?
  9. Can I become lecturer of English after my B.Com or is it necessary to have BA in English?
  10. How can I get admission to study Distance PhD in English course being a Lecturer after completing M.Phil?
  11. Can I join the post of lecturer after completing M.A in English Literature?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for lecturer post if I clear NET with English and have done different graduation and post graduation degree?
  13. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges?
  15. Availability of lecturer job after M.A in english and M.Ed?
  16. Can TYB.Com student join IPCC without CPT?
  17. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  18. How to pursue a career as English Lecturer after doing M.A in English
2nd December 2011, 09:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a lecturer after completing B.A with 47%? I did not have English at graduation level?

You are not eligible for lecture post yet. To become a lecturer after completing graduation, the candidate must have cleared the NET exam conducted by UGC. Some states also conduct a test of similar nature known as SLET. Only those candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in their Masters degree are eligible for the NET or SLET exams. So, to acquire the eligibility, complete any post graduation course from a recognized university with good percentage.
9th February 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a lecturer after completing B.A with 47%? I did not have English at graduation level?

hello...
i completed my graduation in b.com vocational course can i become a lecturer in any management course as i had management courses in my gradution.
4th June 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.ed. What i should do to be a lecturer in college ? What is net exam and how much percentage requires to get eligible for this exam ? And how much its salary ?
21st September 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

AFTER BA WHICH COURSE I CAN DO FOR LECTURER JOB
29th March 2014, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE B.A IN ENGLISH WITH 46.75%.I AM CURRENTLY DOING M.A IN ENGLISH.AM I ELIGIBLE FOR UGC NET?
4th April 2015, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I want to complete my maters degree from ignou.Is ignou a recognized university to appear a NET conducted by UGC
21st May 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I have done my B.A with english, i secured only 54 percent so am i fit for taking M.A as i want to give net exams in future and even my age is 25 as per my certificates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?