14th July 2018, 02:17 AM
Rchourasia

Can I become a PGT Physics Teacher through BEd course being a Geophysics postgraduate?

Hi friends, I have done MSc in Geophysics course. I want to know about the eligibility for becoming PGT Physics Teacher. If I do BEd then I can become one of them? Kindly tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for PGT after post graduation in geophysics?
  2. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to apply in PGT(Economics) for Economics postgraduate with BEd(Social Science) qualification?
  4. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Sc in Geophysics after graduation in Physics honours?
  5. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Geophysics) being a B.Sc(Physics) Honours student? Percentage required to get admission?
  6. Is BEd mandatory to become a Teacher for Computer Science postgraduate?
  7. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  8. How many jobs are available after BSc Maths?
  9. Career opportunities after B.Sc Physics?
  10. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Whether studying B.Sc(Physics) is enough to get admission in M.Sc(Geophysics)?
  12. What should I choose among Electronics, Applied Physics, Astro-Physics, Geophysics and core Physics for M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Physics)?
  13. Geophysics or Astrophysics, which is better to pursue in PhD?
  14. Am I eligible for PGT teacher post after completion of B.Ed course?
  15. Can I apply for PGT teacher after doing MBA and B.Ed in person
  16. What is the date of RRB Kolkata? I have filled the form of south eastern railway board of PGT teacher of physics subject
  17. How to do preparation of PGT being a student M.Sc in physics?
  18. What is the basic criteria to join M.Sc in Applied Geophysics?
16th July 2018, 05:03 PM
prithviraj yadav

Default Re: Can I become a PGT Physics Teacher through BEd course being a Geophysics postgraduate?

Hi,
If you done your BEd course then you are eligible for a teacher you can apply it and i wish you will became a teacher..
16th July 2018, 10:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a PGT Physics Teacher through BEd course being a Geophysics postgraduate?

The eligibility to appear in entrance examination for recruitment as PGT is :-

Candidate must have master degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have B.Ed qualification.

So, if you will pursue B.Ed degree you will become eligible to appear in examination for recruitment as PGT.

There is no age limit to appear in examination.

Candidates after qualifying in examination will become eligible for recruitment as teacher in public and private schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?