15th June 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying computer teacher TGT and PGT in central school?

What is eligibility for the post of computer Teacher TGT And PGT in central school and when one can apply ? Can you please provide me the complete details which we need to follow up for the same? I just want to apply and get the job over there!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for posts of TGT and PGT in central schools?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying primary school teacher job in West Bengal?
  3. Eligibility Criteria of PGT and TGT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility criteria for TGT 2015 for Hindi Teacher in UP?
  5. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT having scored 45% in B.Com course? Required age criteria and Educational Qualification for TGT or PGT?
  6. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  7. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  8. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  9. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  10. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
  11. Is there any placement vacancy for TGT English, TGT SS or TGT Computer Teacher in state government schools?
  12. What is the eligibility to give TGT and PGT exam?
  13. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  14. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  15. Can i become TGT or PGT computer science?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for PGT and TGT examination for BSc Bio group student
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to become a TGT drawing teacher?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for applying for the post of TGT in Delhi? Is it necessary for the applicants to be a Delhi resident?
15th June 2015, 06:13 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying computer teacher TGT and PGT in central school?

TGT stands for Trained Graduate Teacher and PGT stands for Post graduate Teacher.

Eligibility for TGT exam:

You need to complete 4 years integrated course(Which ever the subject it may concern) with minimum 50% of marks.

Minimum age limit is 21 years.

Eligibility for PGT exam:

2 years Integrated Post graduate M.Sc in concerned subjects with at least 50% marks

B.Ed or equivalent from recognized university
15th June 2015, 09:52 PM
mwh

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying computer teacher TGT and PGT in central school?

For recruitment of government teacher jobs candidate should give the entrance exam (tet) which is mandatory.
Tet passed candidates are eligible for teaching in government sector.
Paper 1 meant for teaching class 1 to 5.
Paper 2 meant for teaching class 6 to 8.
Educational qualification:
diploma in education/B.ed/M.ed.
So,apply for tet exam and qualify in it.
11th December 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech engineer in IT and working in a MNC . Can I become a computer teacher and what all exams or certifications (B.ed,TET,CTET etc) are required
27th March 2018, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualifications of TGT or pgt teacher in central school or cbse School
18th April 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done b. Sc IT and 2 yrs diploma of computer education from NIIT. I have also done b. Ed.. Am I eligible for tgt computer science teacher in kvs??? DOB-18/12/86
22nd December 2019, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I have done MSc(math hons) with computer science .Also i have done be.d with subject math and computer science.Can i eligible for tgt cmputer science teacher .
18th September 2021, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.sc with Maths, physics, statistics.After that I completed Post graduate diploma in computer application .1 year.
Am I eligible for computer teacher in school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?