13th April 2018, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I become Pilot with Commerce stream being a 10th candidate?

Hi friends, my parents wants me to become a Chartered Accountant. But my aim is to become a Pilot. I have just given my 10th Board exam and I will take Commerce because of my parents wish. So, I would like to know with Commerce I can become a pilot?

17th April 2018, 01:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Pilot with Commerce stream being a 10th candidate?

If you want to become a pilot then you have to choose the subject of science in 12th.

The PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Maths ) is required. These subjects are necessary to apply for the job of pilot.

The salary of the pilots are depend upon company to company. If you will selected in private companies like MNC,s then they will pay you more than other companies.
17th April 2018, 10:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

In order to become pilot, a candidate has to study a subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 11th and 12th standard. And you have to pass your 12th standard with minimum 60% marks.
Studying commerce stream will not helpful for you to become pilot.
So, choose the stream carefully.
18th April 2018, 09:41 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To become a pilot, you need to join air flying schools after completion of 10 + 2. You have to pass your 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognised board with an aggregate of 50% marks.

You can apply for NDA if your age will be less than 19 years.

You should be an unmarried male.

Commerce stream candidates are not eligible to apply for NDA examination has taken not become pilot.
20th April 2018, 12:41 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to become a Pilot with Commerce stream.

To become you must have passed 12th with Physics and Mathematics with at least 60% aggregate.

For becoming Pilot you have to pass Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) course from a well recognized board.

CPL eligibility criteria:

1. Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics.

2. Candidate age must be between the age of 18 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?