7th September 2013, 06:07 PM
rajver singh rathore

Can I change my college after completing first year from VIT Chennai

can i change my college after completing first year from vit chennai

31st December 2015, 11:25 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I change my college after completing first year from VIT Chennai

Changing college does not sound like a great idea in the beginning since it may involve a lot of formalities to be redone and things like that. However, since you are from VIT Chennai, the first thing to as yourself is why do you wish to change your college.

Ofcourse there can be several reasons for it such as unsatisfactory course, sudden change of mind to take up some other studies, relocation, place not suiting etc. However, you have to sit back, relax and rethink on what exactly is urging you to call for this change of college. I would firstly suggest that you sit with your parents and discuss more about this.

Once you are sure about your call, then it is time to decide what would you do even if you can change. There has to be a plan B on which you can fall back on. Therefore, you should sit again, relax and think about what you want to do in your life. Maybe at this point in time you are in a position to make a change but life does not offer this provision always.

Deciding on what you have to do it very important so that after making this change you do not decide to change again. Once you are sure of that ever, please reach out to your administrative department of your college regarding this issue. If there would be any provision of changing they would be the best people to guide you about the same.

On the other hand, if there are disagreements about this from your college, then you can always walk free and be absconded. You can easily join some other college or study provided you again have to meet eligibility requirements, pay fees and do all the formalities that they want you to do to take admission elsewhere.

Once done, you can change it. However, please note that coming back to your question if you walk free then you have to repeat your first year again. There is no way one can get you direct admission in any of the good colleges. However, some may have internal provisions based on management quota but you may have to pay a hefty sum of money to take things up in that way.

I would still suggest that VIT is one of the best private colleges to study from and you should again consider your thoughts about changing it.
2nd December 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my college after completing first year from VIT Chennai

Any health issues how we change the vit college in same vit campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?