19th May 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete degree in chemical engineering 10 years gap?

Dear Sirs, I passed my Diploma in Chemical Engg. from Nirma University with Dist. in the year 2001. After that I got married and had children and hence could not do my Degree Engg. Now I want to complete my Degree in Chemical Engg. by D to D. Is it possible after this 10 year gap? How can I do it? Please guide.

30th May 2015, 09:09 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete degree in chemical engineering 10 years gap?

Since there was a 10 year gap, I am afraid that the age duration within which you could apply for joint entrance examination is over. So you have to think of some other way to fulfill your education. Had it been a general science stream, then there was nothing to worry. Many regular universities take candidates of any age for graduation in general streams. So if you look for B.Sc. honors, in no time you can get admitted in any regular or distance courses. But B.tech course in distance is not available that much. Along with that most distance universities are not affiliated under AICTE to provide B.Tech. in distance.
In such a situation, I would advise you to get admitted in Amity university for B.Tech in biochemical engineering in distance mode. Amity also offers M.Tech. in biochemical engineering. So you will be relaxed till your masters. If you score high in both courses, you are bound to get a good job in anywhere in India. Think about it.
8th January 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to complete degree in chemical engineering 10 years gap?

I am doing B.A. and wants to do M.A. by another B.A.qualification. were both valid according to Indian education rules.
10th September 2021, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I have passed ITI in FITTER Trade in the year 2012. Now I am working in a company. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?