11th June 2017, 05:30 PM
Sumerpal Singh

Can I do 12th standard once again if I have not got good percentage first time?

Sir/Mam, I have gave XIIth CBSE board exam with PCB but I have not got best percentage in result. So now I can not decide that I again appear in class XII as a regular student or otherwise. Please give your valuable time and further guideline. My hope for IIT or any other best engineering college to get admission.. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do 12th standard once again if I have not got good percentage first time? -- [New]
  2. Can I get a seat in B.Tech college in AP after scoring 48.9% in Inter?
  3. Why IT Company needs 10th and 12th standard percentage for recruitment?
  4. Why most of the IT Companies do require 10th & 12th class percentage? List of the IT companies which allow me? I have 55.75% marks in 12th
  5. Whether scoring 85% is enough to demand a new phone from parents? Can I get good jobs with this percentage?
  6. What is the last date for admission of BBA?
  7. Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 130 cutoff?
  8. Am I eligible for BSc Forestry?
  9. If I get into a good M.Tech and get a good percentage then will the companies reject me due to the low scoring marks in B.E?
  10. How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th if didn't performed well in 11th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs after completion of 10th and 12th more than 80 percentage but only 55 percentage in B.Sc Physics Honors?
  12. Required Percentage of marks in 12th standard to become a Pilot?
  13. Which are the colleges of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  14. Does marks secured in 10th and 12th standard affect admission to IIMs?
  15. Good percentage in B.tech but less percentage in 12th class, any chance to get good IT jobs in software industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is 12th percentage important to pursue CS and getting job?
  17. Is it possible to do graduation based on 10th marks? What would be the age limit followed for doing graduation?
  18. What are the career for me after passing class 11th with 60% in 10th
12th June 2017, 08:39 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do 12th standard once again if I have not got good percentage first time?

First thing I would like to let you know that if you are interested to take admission IIT ( Indian Institute of Technology ) or other private engineering colleges then you must be looking to pursue any undergraduate technical degree course and for pursuing any technical degree course apart from Biotechnology, MicroBiology, Biochemistry you must have studied PCM in your Class 12th.

Now as far as you are concerned about the possibility of reappearing in Class 12th board examination next year having not done well this year then I would like to let you know that CBSE do provide the opportunity of improvement examination to its candidate in the successive year for improving the performance. I would also like to let you know that you will reappear in your Class 12th board examination as a private candidate this time.

For more details and FAQs related to improvement examination you can visit the link www.cbse.nic.in.
12th June 2017, 10:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do 12th standard once again if I have not got good percentage first time?

Board improvement exam is a way to improve your class 12th result by giving the board exam again next year. You can give improvement exam for one subject or all 5 subjects, it's your choice but we suggest you to give in all 5 subjects, you cannot give improvement exam of additional subject and your practical marks will be carried forward for the next year's result so you have to prepare only for the theory part.
Forms will be available from July or august till October and can be collected from regional office and you have to submit the form and fees at mentioned Bank.
If the candidate has passed in practical exam, he has to appear in the theory part only and marks in practical obtained shall be carried forward and accounted for. In case the candidate has failed in practical then has to appear in theory and practical both irrespective of the fact that he has already clear the theory examination.
12th June 2017, 11:21 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, of course you can repeat your intermediate for getting good percentage. For that you have to talk to the higher authorities of your school. They will surely help you. Thanks
13th June 2017, 03:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can re appear for board examination in next year. It is the best option for you to score good marks and become eligible for competitive examination. You will have around ten months to prepare for all subjects and solve mock and previous year questions.

Work on your mistakes due to which you could not secure good marks in board examination this year. Try to read NCERT books and solve in text and exercise questions as much as possible. Start answer writing practice from now. You need to represent your answer in good manner to fetch better marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?