21st June 2010, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

What's the future of Biotechnology? What's the future prospective for the same? I want to pursue Bio-technology course in met's school of engineering(Thrissur)

i am to pursue biotechnology course-in met's school of engineering,thrissur-kerala,my question is regarding the future in biotechnology?
i want to be a research worker in this field-how do i go about it??
can i get any guidance on how long this would take?
and is it worth a well earned job?

16th March 2012, 11:40 AM
kaustav gangopadhyay

Default Re: What's the future of Biotechnology? What's the future prospective for the same? I want to pursue Bio-technology course in met's school of engineering(Thrissur)

firstly its a godd subject that you hav chosen..after completing bachelor,you can go for masters in different university..JAWARHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY have a combined exam for the subject in collaboration with 31 other universities.after MASTERS,you can go for NET or GATE or GRE by which you can pursue for a doctorate degree.
20th August 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the future of Biotechnology? What's the future prospective for the same? I want to pursue Bio-technology course in met's school of engineering(Thrissur)

i m in 11th n i m intrestd in bioinformatics. what subjects should i opt for this course...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?