19th August 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do airport management in Kerala after BSc Botany with Maths in 12th

can ido mba in airport management in kerala after bsc botany with maths in plus two.wheather cat exam needed

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA in Airport management in Kerala after BSc Botany with Maths
  2. Can I do MBA in Airport management after BSc Botany?
  3. Which are the institutes of Airport Management in Kerala? -- [New]
  4. How to appear for Kerala entrance? I have completed BSc Botany 8 years before
  5. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management?
  6. What is the scope of BSc Botany and Biotechnology in Kerala? What are the job opportunities in Kerala?
  7. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport management in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  9. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  10. MBA colleges in Kerala which are offering Airport management?
  11. After BSc Computer science, Physics and Maths can I join MBA in Airport Management? What is the fee structure? Colleges in Karnataka for the course?
  12. What is the minimum qualification to join Airport Management? Which are the colleges in Kerala offering this course? What is the duration of the course?
  13. Which are the MBA colleges in Kerala offering Airport management and airline
  14. Colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport Management in Kerala?
  15. List of top BSc Maths college in Kerala?
  16. Which is the best option for MSc after completing BSc Botany and Biotechnology
  17. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  18. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airport Management in Kerala?
24th October 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do airport management in Kerala after BSc Botany with Maths in 12th

What is the scope of bsc physics in aviation field in kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?