30th April 2017, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Steps followed to apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma ET branch with 72 percentage marks?

I have completed my diploma in ET branch with 72%. Now I want to go abroad for further studies. Now where to go what to do I have no idea. Can someone please answer me with the information which is needed for following the steps? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  3. Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 10th and diploma course?
  4. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  5. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  7. How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?
  8. What are the offers available to do higher studies abroad after completion of BA course?
  9. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
  11. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Australia after completion of three years diploma course?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. List of higher studies which I can do in abroad after completion of polytechnic course?
  14. Can I apply for higher studies in ISRO after completion of diploma course?
  15. Which scholarship to apply after completion of 10th with 87 percentage to do higher studies further?
  16. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  17. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  18. What should I do to continue further studies in Nursing in abroad after completion of Nursing diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?