25th September 2017, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc Life Science course from Delhi University?

Can I do B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc Life Science course from Delhi University? Can I do B.Ed from distance learning or only in regular? Can someone who is an expert provide me with the right suggestion on this? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

25th September 2017, 08:28 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc Life Science course from Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc Life Science course from Delhi University? Can I do B.Ed from distance learning or only in regular? Can someone who is an expert provide me with the right suggestion on this? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.ED (Bachelor of Education) course after completing your B.SC in life science from Dehli University, because to apply for B.ED course minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors degree in Arts, Commerce, Science stream from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Duration of bachelors of education degree course is 2 years.

>> To get admission in B.ED course you must have to appear in entrance exam conducted by various states and universities and exam is mainly conducted in month of June and July and based on subjects like English, General knowledge, Local language, Aptitude.

>> You are eligible to apply for B.ED course through both modes that is distance learning as well as regular mode.
25th September 2017, 11:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc Life Science course from Delhi University?

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

The eligibility criteria for B.Ed entrance exam:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university to apply for the exam.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required to apply for this exam.

You can apply for B.Ed course after completion of Bachelor of Science Life Science course from Delhi University.
26th September 2017, 01:47 AM
ranu shahi

First of all I want to clear that B.Ed is now pursued only in regular mode and certificates from distance mode are not valid.
Therefore, you are allowed to pursue only from regular mode.
You are allowed to pursue B.Ed course even after completing B.Sc in Life Science.
There are no any issues or special requirements to pursue B.Ed.

Eligibility criteria are as follows:-
Aspirants must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.
Aspirants must have scored at least 50% in graduation.
There is no upper age limit required to pursue B.Ed.
26th September 2017, 12:13 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Yes you can do B.ed in both distance mode and regular mode after graduation from Delhi university.
*** B.ed will help you in becoming teacher in both government and private college .
*** Also try to qualify the NET exam which is beneficial for teaching job.
*** B.ed in regular mode is given more preference in private school and colleges.
26th September 2017, 02:47 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed course:-
Duration – 2 years

Eligibility –

Minimum qualification required for entry in B.Ed is graduation with any discipline from any recognized university with at least 50 percent aggregate.

Candidates need to appear in an entrance test conducted by independent educational bodies.

And B.Ed course can be pursued through both modes like regular mode or by correspondence mode. But candidates from regular mode will get more benefits than candidates from correspondence.
26th September 2017, 05:31 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study B.Ed course after completing B.Sc in life science from Delhi university. B.Ed course can be done in distance mode or correspondence or regular education. The full details about eligibility requirements are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their bachelor degree or equivalent education in any stream with 50% from any recognised university.
- There is percentage relaxation for the reservation candidates.

There are many universities which offer B.Ed course through distance/ regular education. You can visit the universities and apply for the admission. If you fulfil the eligibility requirements then you can get admission in their university.
26th September 2017, 08:10 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

Requirements for B.Ed course:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

Percentage of marks required: At least 50% marks for general and OBC candidates and 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

B.Sc Life Science course candidates can apply for B.Ed course.

Top universities for B.Ed course:

Delhi University.

Banaras Hindu University.

Indira Gandhi National Open University.
26th September 2017, 08:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you are eligible to take admission in B.Ed course after completing your graduation in any discipline from a recognised University. As you have completed your BSc in life sciences so you are eligible for this. But let me tell you that you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the particular University where you want to seek admission and if you qualify with good rank then definitely will get admission there.
26th September 2017, 09:19 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get admission in bachelor of education 2 years course:

Aspirants must have completed graduation in any discipline from recognised University with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to the reserved students.

Aspirants must have to qualify the entrance exam if they want to take admission in government university otherwise they can take admission on the basis of money donation through management quota seat.
28th September 2017, 10:47 PM
sapphire1

As you have done BSc life science from Delhi University and now you want to do B.Ed then it is a good idea. If you want to become a teacher then it is best to do B.ed first.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Ed.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidates should have graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

As you want to do B.Ed from distance learning then it is possible.

Here are some best universities for which you can apply for B.Ed.
Amity University
IGNOU
Sikkim Manipal University
Symbiosis University

All are recognized universities. You can apply any of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?