26th September 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed Hindi after MA in Hindi from Meerut University?

Hello Sir, am I eligible for B.Ed? My present qualification is MA in Hindi from Meerut University. Is Hindi subject option available in B.Ed? What is the admission procedure for B.Ed in Meerut University?

30th September 2019, 02:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed Hindi after MA in Hindi from Meerut University?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. You can pursue B.Ed course in subject of your choice. The minimum academic qualification required to pursue B.Ed course is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required. You can apply for admission in Meerut university if you meet minimum percentage criteria.
30th September 2019, 08:29 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed Hindi after MA in Hindi from Meerut University?

In order to get admission in B.Ed Hindi course, the candidate should have passed Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completing an MA in Hindi from Meerut University.

For the admission of the B.Ed course, the candidate must have to score at least 50% in your graduation course and the admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance which is conducted by the University.

For the application process of the B.Ed course, you should visit the official website of Meerut University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?