31st July 2013, 06:30 PM
saifipc

Can I do BCA with NIOS maths marksheet ?

Hello guys, i have a query. I am a 12th passed out (Commerce with Comp Science), i don't have maths as a subject in class 12th and most of the colleges are asking for maths as compulsory subject for BCA. So I have decided to give NIOS open Exam next year only for maths subject and get marksheet which is accepted in most of the good colleges including Amity University. I only want to do BCA course because i have keen interest in computer and i only want to enter Computers field. So this year i am thinking to join maths coaching so that i get good marks in my NIOS exam and apart from that i am also willing to join any computer institute to keep myself busy in the whole year.

Related Questions:
  1. When the original marksheet of 12th NIOS will be distributed?
  2. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  4. How can I get back my NIOS Marksheet if returned to the office due to address related problem?
  5. Admission in correspondence BCA for 12th NIOS student? -- [New]
  6. Am I capable to take admission in BCA with NIOS marksheet in delhi?
  7. From where to get 12th Marksheet from NIOS?
  8. Will NIOS marksheet certificate be acceptable in colleges of India?
  9. Is 10 2 from National Institute of Open Schooling accepted in IIHM admission?
  10. How to get my NIOS certificate back if it was returned to office due to address problem?
  11. Will i get admission in BCA in regular full time college in Mumbai after doing 12th science from NIOS? Where are the centers offering BCA in Mumbai of these university?
  12. Is Maths compulsory for BCA?
  13. Will I get admission in BCA in regular full time college after passing 12th from NIOS? Should I opt for part time university?
  14. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  15. How can I get the secondary NIOS Marksheet online?
  16. Can I face problem with NIOS 12th marksheet in engineering campus selection?
  17. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  18. Is BCA degree accountable for MCA entrance exam in JNU or of class 12th.
6th July 2016, 12:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BCA with NIOS maths marksheet ?

No, you will not be eligible to get admission in BCA course only after getting the mathematics from NIOS.

As, it is necessary that candidate must have passed mathematics from the same board in which he studied and appeared for examination last year.

So, if you passed 10+2 from any other board and now pursuing 10+2 from NIOS board then date certificate is not valid for admission in the course.

BCA stands for Bachelor in Computer Application and it is three year course from recognised university. The eligibility for admission in course is that candidates must have passed 10+2 with mathematics as main paper.
4th July 2020, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BCA with NIOS maths marksheet ?

Can I get admission in bca through nios
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?