31st May 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do IT course after BBA? List of colleges and universities?

sir
i am bba student from patiala,punjab,india. and my question is:-
i want to know can i do IT course after bba or if i do then from where means suggest me colleges and universitys.
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges/institutes/universities providing dual degree BBA-MBA?
  2. List of the top colleges of IP universities for BBA?
  3. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  4. List of correspondence universities which offers admission in BBA?
  5. List of best colleges to do BBA?
  6. Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?
  7. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  8. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  9. List of top 20 BBA colleges in Kolkata affiliated courses under Indian Universities?
  10. Best colleges in Kolkata and Delhi for BBA course? Contact details of the colleges?
  11. List of colleges for BBA and B.Com. in Chandigarh and date of availability of application -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Universities offering BBA and BCA courses? How to apply for these courses?
  13. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  14. List of colleges which offers BBA in Gujarat?
  15. List of universities which offer BBA and BBM in Abroad? Which is better to study?
  16. List of universities which offer Distance BBA in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  17. List of top reputable universities in UK and US where I can study BBA in Management or Finance?
  18. Which are the universities supporting PGCET? List of the colleges?
7th July 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do IT course after BBA? List of colleges and universities?

I am student of BBA from Amritsar, Which course can i do after BBA
7th July 2012, 05:45 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Top BBA Colleges in India :

Asian Institute of management Studies , Delhi

NM College , Mumbai

St Xaviers College , Mumbai

Pratibha Institute of IT & Management , Kolhapur

Skyline Business School , Delhi

Vivekanand College of Arts , Commerce & Science , Pune

Anand Engineering College , Agra

IISE , Lucknow
17th July 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

can i do mca after bba?
2nd May 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

After BBA what course i will do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?