1st January 2022, 03:18 PM
Purianushka

Can I do engineering after BBA?

I have completed my 12th in science field. But now I am doing graduation in bba. Can I do engineering after graduation in bba ?

3rd January 2022, 05:47 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do engineering after BBA?

No. You can not join Engineering after BBA. To join B.E or B.Tech you need to clear AIEEE or IIT-JEE. After completing 12th with Science stream, you can apply for both exams.
3rd January 2022, 09:00 PM
Sheembaa

Yes,you can do Engineering after BBA if you completed your 12th studies with Non medica stream.

-Minimum 50%marks required in 12th

-Physics,Chemistry and Math as a main subjects.

:- Crack AIEEE for getting admission in top university....
3rd January 2022, 10:40 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can do engineering after BBA. But for this, you have to appear in AIEEE or IIT-JEE exam and quailfy the exam.
4th January 2022, 11:22 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the basic education required for pursuing B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) degree course is a Class 12th in Science discipline with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Science stream,you are eligible for pursuing B.Tech degree course (if your subject combination includes Mathematics and Physics as main subjects) irrespective of your higher educational qualification which is BBA in your case.
5th January 2022, 05:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech is Bachelor in Technology. It is four year course. The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCM as main paper.

So, you can pursue the course after BBA. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course. You are not eligible for JEE.
6th January 2022, 05:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

BBA and B.Tech both are the totally different course. So sorry to say that but you cannot join engineering after graduation in BBA.

For joining B.E or B.Tech you should have to clear AIEEE or IIT - JEE.

Both the examination you can apply if you have completed your 12th with the science field.

So you are eligible to apply for engineering course because you have completed your 12th with science field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?