4th February 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering?

im completed my diploma civil engineerig can i do interior design course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PG diploma course in Architectural Design or Interior Design after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  2. Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. What can I do after diploma in interior design? What are the courses available next? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible for me to do Masters in Architecture and interior design overseas after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for fashion and interior design after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  6. Can i study further after Diploma in Interior Design?
  7. How to do interior design course after passing 10th with 50% marks
  8. How to pursue my studies after completing diploma in interior design from polytechnic college
  9. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  10. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  11. How to take admission in interior design?
  12. How to do masters in Interior design? Best colleges or universities? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Civil Engineering student
  13. Which is best college for me to pursue interior designing after completing diploma or HSC?
  14. Can I do a course in interior design along with engineering
  15. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 8th Sem Interior Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) having completed Diploma in Interior Designing and B.A.?
  17. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?
  18. Which is the degree course and entrance exam of Interior Design? I have passed diploma in interior designing
5th February 2012, 02:37 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Aspirant

Definitely...you can do Interior design course after completing your diploma in civil engineering. There are many Institute are available in India offers Interior Design course.

There are many Interior design courses available for you as follows:-

B.Sc. Interior Design

Bachelor of Design in Interior Design

Bachelor of Interior Design

Certificate Course in Interior Design

Computer Aided Interior Design

Basic Eligibility Criteria for above courses:
-----------------------------------------

• You should have completed 10+2 (Arts, Commerce, Science) /Diploma / Equivalent from recognized Institute/university.
  • You must secured minimum of 55 to 60% marks.
  • Diploma holder can directly get admission to the 2nd year(IIIrd semesterget) of such Course through Lateral Admission program.

Below is the list of various Entrance Exam through which you can get best Institute for Interior Design course

Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED)

National Council for Interior Design Qualification exam(NCIDQ)

National Level Entrance Aptitude Test (NLAT)

National Entrance Examination for Design (NEED)

National Institute of Design(NID) Entrance Test

Top Interior Designing Colleges

Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Architecture & Planning, Noida - Delhi

Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology (DIFT), Delhi

Raffles Millennium International, Delhi

Design Institute of India, Indore, India

International Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD), Pune

Global Institute of Fashion Technology (GIFT), Kolkata

Arch Academy of Design, Jaipur (Rajasthan)

WITH REGARDS
4G Solutions
5th February 2012, 02:52 AM
farazh

Default Re: Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering?

Dear BROTHER

Definitely...you can do Interior design course after completing your diploma in civil engineering. There are many Institute are available in India offers Interior Design course.
There are many Interior design courses available for you as follows:-
1.B.Sc. Interior Design
2.Bachelor of Design in Interior Design
3.Bachelor of Interior Design
4.Certificate Course in Interior Design
5.Computer Aided Interior Design

Basic Eligibility Criteria for above courses:
-----------------------------------------
• You should have completed 10+2 (Arts, Commerce, Science) /Diploma / Equivalent from recognized Institute/university.
• You must secured minimum of 55 to 60% marks.
• Diploma holder can directly get admission to the 2nd year(IIIrd semesterget) of such Course through Lateral Admission program.
Below is the list of various Entrance Exam through which you can get best Institute for Interior Design course

1.Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED)
2.National Council for Interior Design Qualification exam(NCIDQ) Website: http://www.ncidq.org/
3.National Level Entrance Aptitude Test (NLAT)
4.National Entrance Examination for Design (NEED)
5.National Institute of Design(NID) Entrance Test

Top Interior Designing Colleges

1.Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Architecture & Planning, Noida - Delhi
2.Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology (DIFT), Delhi
3.Raffles Millennium International, Delhi
4.Design Institute of India, Indore, India
5.International Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD), Pune
6.Global Institute of Fashion Technology (GIFT), Kolkata
7.Arch Academy of Design, Jaipur (Rajasthan)

WITH REGARDS
FARAZH
5th February 2012, 08:22 AM
pandeyshekhar89

Default Re: Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering?

As you are diploma holder in the civil engineering or you have not mentioned either you have done class 12th or not than on the basis of your diploma in Civil Engineering you are not eligible for the Interior designing course admission.

Because the minimum qualification of this is given below:
Candidates should be class 12th or diploma in design or any degree or B.tech degree

All the best
5th February 2012, 08:23 AM
pandeyshekhar89

As you are diploma holder in the civil engineering or you have not mentioned either you have done class 12th or not than on the basis of your diploma in Civil Engineering you are not eligible for the Interior designing course admission.

Because the minimum qualification of this is given below:
Candidates should be class 12th or diploma in design or any degree or B.tech degree

All the best
5th February 2012, 09:33 AM
adlsm

yes you can
courses available are:

B.Sc. Interior Design

Bachelor of Design in Interior Design

Bachelor of Interior Design

Certificate Course in Interior Design

Computer Aided Interior Design
27th May 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

hii...im a student pursuing civil engg course 2nd sem...i wud like 2 have some other addnl courses related 2 civil engg....soo sugggestions are required....
18th July 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

hey ,m gonna complete diploma in C.E. and to go to interior designing .so pls can u give a correct guide wat 2 do nxt??????????????????pls.pls
26th July 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I do fashion designing after completing diploma in computer engineering?
26th July 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

can I do interior design after diploma in medical electronics
19th April 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in computer field can I can do interior designing course?
17th June 2014, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i have completed diploma in civil engineering i have interest to do the interior design course can iam eligible can i do that course irregularly
2nd July 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,
I have complected 10 diploma civil, i was interest in Interior Design course can i eligible for this course, and if i eligible than what is the farther step.
13th November 2015, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Hlo sir,
I am completed diploma in civil engineering after my 10th. I am interest in Interior design cource. Can I elligible for this cource. Plz reply me. If I eligible then what is the naxt step. Plz ans
6th June 2016, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In which collages in Surat ,we study in interior designing, after diploma in civil...?
21st November 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I am Diploma in Civil Enginreering. Please let me know the detail of Institute for Interior Design course after diploma in West Bengal
25th June 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I do interior design course based on 10th standard?? And on bases of interior design course can i get admission to architecture 2nd year directly?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?