30th May 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB through distance/correspondence? Names of the universities?

Can i do LLB thru distance/correspondence. if yes, from where, kindly give name of university etc.

regards

rajinder yadav
[email protected]

16th August 2011, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do LLB through distance/correspondence? Names of the universities?

Hi,
I am B.com with 39% from university of mumbai and residing at mumbai, I want do LLB in maharashtra from any college or university,
I have taken inqury about LLB in Mumbai University they are saying me that eligiblity in minimum 45%.
Sir Please give me some suggition about Law as early as possible
25th August 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do LLB through distance/correspondence? Names of the universities?

pl can i do llb through correspondence how can any body tell

Virendra
13th September 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: Can I do LLB through distance/correspondence? what will be the fee stucture? i am doing M.A.(Economics) from punjabi university , patiala
22nd November 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

LL.B. correspondence courses
23rd November 2011, 01:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do LLB thru distance/correspondence. if yes, from where, kindly give name of university etc.

regards

rajinder yadav
[email protected]

THE UNIVERSITY FOR LLB COURSE THROUGH DISTANCE MODE

1.National Law School of India University (NlSIU), Bangalore

2.Govt College of Law, University of Mumbai

3.Faculty of Law, BHU, Varanasi

4.University College of Law, Bangalore

5.Symbosis Society's Law College, Pune

6.Faculty of Law, AMU, Aligarh

7.Bangalore University for Legal Studies, Bangalore

8.Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi

9.Faculty of Law, Univ of Madras, Chennai

10.I L S Law College, Pune

23rd November 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i do llb through correspondance and from where in punjab?i am ma, b.ed
19th April 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Plz can i do llb in marathi through correspondance ? Which univercity college .
8th November 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

hi i am kamlinder
I am 45 year old servicing in punjab police.I had completed my BA from punjab university chg in this years. Now i want to do LLB through distance learning.
Can anybody tell me that which university is offered LLB through distance education in Punjab,haryana,chg& Rajasthan.you can give reply on my email id.
[email protected] Please help me in this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17th December 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do llb throhugh distan,ce learning.kindly name the univercities,with fee structer.
Thanks
[email protected]
17th January 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I practise as a lawyer in court by obtaining LL.B. degree through correspondence courses from any recognised University in India? Is the said degree recognised by the Govt.
1st July 2013, 12:51 AM
Bharath anekal

Can i do LLB thru distance/correspondence. in bangalore and i completed my 12th. my emaii id is, [email protected]
1st July 2013, 04:00 PM
bully 001
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

regards

rajinder yadav
[email protected]
yea you can do llb thru distance / correspondence .
there are many institute who conduct this course .
the list of institute under below

1.National Law School of India University (NlSIU), Bangalore

2.Govt College of Law, University of Mumbai

3.Faculty of Law, BHU, Varanasi

4.University College of Law, Bangalore

5.Symbosis Society's Law College, Pune

6.Faculty of Law, AMU, Aligarh

7.Bangalore University for Legal Studies, Bangalore

8.Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi

9.Faculty of Law, Univ of Madras, Chennai

10.I L S Law College, Pune

11. ignou

12. bhagwan mahaveer open university

thanks
1st July 2013, 05:32 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You should forget about doing LLB through distance education. The Under graduate degree in law known as LLB can be studied in regular mode only. To appear for the final examination the candidate should have 75 percent attendance.

At present the LLB course is not offered by any distance education institute. They offer a different under graduate Law degree which is not acceptable to the Bar Council of India.

Since Bar Council does not recognize the degree, it is not possible to practice as lawyer in court with such degree. Which means that distance education or correspondence degree is completely worthless.

You will have to apply for the LLB course through regular mode. There are 2 under graduate LLB degrees. One has the duration of 5 years while one has duration of 3 years.

Those who have completed graduation should apply for the 3 years course while if you have completed 12th then you can apply for the 5 years LLB course which will include a bachelor's degree.

The 5 years LLB degree is offered through Common Law Admission Test. Here is the criteria to appear for this entrance exam.

CLAT Eligibility

1. You must have passed 12th Class.

2. 45 percent marks in the board exams for 12th.

3. 40 percent are required for SC/ST.

4. Age should be less than 20 to apply.

5. 2 years relaxation for SC and ST.

The 3 years LLB is now offered very few colleges since majority of candidates prefer 5 years LLB. It saves 1 year. However still reputed colleges like Delhi University and Banaras Hindu University still offers it.

LLB Eligiblity

1. Any graduation degree should be passed.

2. 45 to 50 percent marks depending on college.

3. 5 percent relaxation in minimum marks is given to SC/ST.

4. In DU, there is no percentage criteria for SC/ST.

5. Age should be less than 30 years.

6. Maximum of 5 years relaxation for SC and ST.
19th August 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I am an ex banker and my age is 59 years. Can I join in regular course.
am i eligible for that.
4th February 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a government teacher.I want to do LLB through distance mode. Is it possible? If yes, please tell me from where I can do this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?