9th January 2012, 12:55 PM
ehshash

Can I do Marine Engineering after mechanical engineering? Procedure to get admission after degree?

sir , i am perusing mechanical engg and i am in final year ,sir i want to ask can i done marine engg after mechanical engg ? and what is the procedure for getting addmision after degree . sir plese inform me . thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do marine engineering after mechanical engineering? Procedure to get admission after degree? I am pursuing mechanical engineering
  2. How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  3. Can I do Marine Engineering after mechanical engineering? Procedure to get admission after degree?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  5. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  6. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. How to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  10. What is the procedure for marine engineering admission after diploma in mechanical
  11. Can I complete my degree in Marine Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure and the list of the colleges in Karnataka?
  12. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  13. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  14. How may I get admission in marine engineering for PG after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  15. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Marine Engineering after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. After diploma in mechanical engineering can i complete my degree in marine engineering? What is the procedure? List of colleges in Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka?
  18. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
13th July 2012, 11:19 AM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: Can I do Marine Engineering after mechanical engineering? Procedure to get admission after degree?

The best part of pursuing a marine engineering degree after mechanical engineering is that you don¡¯t have to go through the four years of rigorous engineering training, which a marine engineer has to go through. All you need is a one year specialized course.
A one year Graduate MarineEngineering (GME) course after mechanical engineering would give students the licence to entermerchant navy. This one year GME course is all you need to become a marine engineer after doing mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?