14th February 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?

hai...
i am studying B.E Mechanical engg. (2nd year).i want to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree.pls tell the procedores for that....
is there any entrance exam is for that course?....
pls send reply to my mail address [email protected]
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  2. How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  3. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  4. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  6. What is the procedure to join marine engineering in IIT after completing B.E Mechanical
  7. How to get admission in marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  8. How may I join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering with 61% marks?
  9. Can I do marine engineering after mechanical engineering? Procedure to get admission after degree? I am pursuing mechanical engineering
  10. How to give the exam of Merchant navy after passing 12th science?
  11. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I do Marine Engineering after mechanical engineering? Procedure to get admission after degree?
  15. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  16. What's the duration of training period in Marine engineering? How can I apply for Marine engineering after completing B.E? I've done B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  17. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How may I get admission in marine engineering for PG after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
22nd December 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?

iam study 12.i need marine1year cours.and fees
21st April 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?

i am studying B.E Mechanical engg. (2nd year).i want to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree.pls tell the details of course &
pls send reply to my mail address [email protected].
25th August 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i am studying B.E Mechanical engg. (final year).i want to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree.pls tell the details of course &
pls send reply to my mail address [email protected].

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-join-marine-engineering-1-year-course-after-completing-my-degree-mechanical-engineering-what-procedure-86344.html#ixzz2cz4mFyLg
8th September 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech mechanical engineering.(third year).. i want to join marine engineering after completing my degree..pls tell the details of course & is there any formalities and entrance exam procedures for that course........?
pls send reply to my mail address( [email protected])
28th September 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure? how to join the marine engg.(GME) after completing B.E(MECHANICAL)?
19th November 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech mechanical engineering.(third year).. i want to join marine engineering after completing my degree..pls tell the details of course & is there any formalities and entrance exam procedures for that course........?
pls send reply to my mail address( [email protected])

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-join-marine-engineering-1-year-course-after-completing-my-degree-mechanical-engineering-what-procedure-86344.html#ixzz2l5JTeshT
22nd November 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

there have any entrnce exam for to join in marine afyer compleating b.tch on mechanical?
30th November 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

how to marine engineering after completion of in b.tech in mechanical engineering weather it vil be payment or entrance xam. plzzzzzzzzz send rply to this id [email protected] because iwant to join in dat
24th April 2016, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to go for marine one year course after completing BE mechanical engineering. and what is the qualification need???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?