28th July 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in genetic engineering after completing MBBS?

Can I do masters in genetic engineering after completing MBBS? Does it have good scope for my future or not? Can you please provide me with the details on this as soon as possible? Hoping that I will get the answer soon. Please consider. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  2. How may I enter the genetic engineering stream after completing MBBS? Which of the following course would me most relevant for a doctor?
  3. How to do Masters in Genetic Engineering in USA after completion of first degree in Biotechnology?
  4. Can you do masters in genetic engineering after doing graduation in zoology?
  5. List of universities offering masters in genetic engineering in India?
  6. List of best colleges to pursue masters in Genetic engineering or biotech in USA?
  7. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th?
  8. Colleges offering Masters in Genetic engineering in India and Abroad? Best country to study this course?
  9. After MBBS in which institutes can I apply for genetic engineering?
  10. Which jobs I can get after completing genetic engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to study Genetic Engineering after completing B.Sc in Nursing?
  12. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  13. Is there any course in Genetic Research? Quitting MBBS and pursuing course in Genetics will be a good choice or not? -- [New]
  14. Can I do Ph.D course in Genetic after completion of M.Sc Biology course?
  15. What are the career opportunities after completing Genetic Engineering? Will I get a job in America and what will be the salary?
  16. Is it possible to do Genetic Engineering after the completion of 10+2 (Medical)?
  17. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  18. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2017, 09:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in genetic engineering after completing MBBS?

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to do masters in genetic engineering after completing MBBS.

** For this course candidate must have passed B.Tech in genetic engineering with at least 55% from a recognized university.

** The duration of this course is two yers.

** The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?