13th March 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after B.Pharma? Can I get into corporate field?

can i do Mba after B pharma? IF yes can i get into corporate field?

13th March 2012, 06:57 AM
anlakshmi

Default Re: Can I do MBA after B.Pharma? Can I get into corporate field?

MBA: If you are very good in management and personally have leadership quality just get in to MBA.

Pharmacy MBA is most demanded in market. You are from pharmacy background; therefore you can get more beneficial than others. In recent economic recession only pharmacy-industries are remain unaffected or less effected than any other industries in the world. So be in the field in more beneficial.

Other than it, HR studies are also valuable in any companies or industries. MBA in HR is good but In interview first of all you will be asked that why you did pharmacy? You can do same with any other B.Com or B.A.... So, you have to mentally prepare yourself for such argues.

One thing is very clear that simply don't run behind scope or money but go for such a training or education where you have interest and application of knowledge. Only you can justify yourself regarding suitable field in which you are getting fit.
13th March 2012, 07:00 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do MBA after B.pharma as the eligibility criteria for a MBA degree is that the candidate requires any bachelor's degree like B.Pharm, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc etc.

It is not so that MBA will definitely going to help you in the future as it depends on your interest and ability. But the major advantage of MBA after B.Pharm is, one can get more preference than other because suppose pharma-company requires management expert and pharmacy expert. It has to appoint two posts (B.Ph and MBA) for that but if they are appointing MBA with pharmacy, they can get two in one combination. And also it will beneficial for company that they have to pay for only one person.

MBA courses have been one of the most popular professional courses taken up by the students. In some of the countries MBA certificates from business schools are seen as a must have in the resume to get a job. Thus in every way corporate sectors are inclined towards recruiting employees having done the MBA courses.
13th March 2012, 09:21 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,.
Pursuing a MBA after Pharmacy is the good idea, a scope for MBA Pharma students is increased in
the present market. Pharma MBA is the most
demanded in market, as in recent recession in
the last year and present when compared to
other industries only Pharma Industries remain
unaffected. If you are having the good Management
Qualities or Leadership qualities then it would
be the good idea to choose the MBA Pharma.
All the best.
10th April 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I give cat after my b.pharm?
22nd May 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

After doing MBA it is sure that we are going to get nice salary ??? Or better to do something else.??
19th June 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

After B.Pharm (Ayu), What is the best MBA institution for me?
4th July 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i an b.pharm i have two year experiance in production so i am do mba in which subject
14th July 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

after b.pharma , can i go to foreign for mba ?
22nd July 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i Have some Eye Problem
i want to choose my Fild After B Pharma
which is Beter For me
MBA OR M Pharma
22nd July 2012, 05:12 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue MBA after doing B.Pharm because your stream is not an important criteria here.

For doing MBA you just need to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized Indian university or AICTE approved institution. Since you have completed your B.Pharm therefore you can easily pursue MBA now.

Even if you are a final year student then also you can apply for the course.

Now-a-days for the B.Pharm students MBA in pharmaceutical management is much in vogue as it is related to your subject.

Other areas of specialization includes:

Most of the top institutions have their own admission process. To get into the top colleges however you have to crack their respective entrance exams or you can give a list of MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT etc.

The selection procedure includes written exam, personality assessment, group discussion and personal interview.

Written exam includes MCQ type questions in mathematics, verbal ability, logical reasoning and business awareness.

If you can clear the written exam test then you have to go through two stages of personality test.

Then comes the group discussion on topics of current importance followed by personal interview which will be conducted by a panel of experts.

To know more about the course content of MBA and its fees structure refer to the files attached.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBA.pdf(51.4 KB, 191 views)
File Type: pdf mba-fees.pdf(229.0 KB, 141 views)
25th July 2012, 08:43 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

MBA: If you are very good in management and personally have leadership quality just get in to MBA.

Pharmacy MBA is most demanded in market. You are from pharmacy background; therefore you can get more beneficial than others. In recent economic recession only pharmacy-industries are remain unaffected or less effected than any other industries in the world. So be in the field in more beneficial.

Other than it, HR studies are also valuable in any companies or industries. MBA in HR is good but In interview first of all you will be asked that why you did pharmacy? You can do same with any other B.Com or B.A.... So, you have to mentally prepare yourself for such argues.

One thing is very clear that simply don't run behind scope or money but go for such a training or education where you have interest and application of knowledge. Only you can justify yourself regarding suitable field in which you are getting fit.
27th September 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i am b.pharm plz tell me carraponding mba having scope if yes so tell me collegas in pune
6th October 2012, 09:21 PM
Anny95
Member+

HI...............

you are eligible to pursue MBA after doing B.Pharm because your stream is not an important criteria here.For doing MBA you just need to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized Indian university or AICTE approved institution. Since you have completed your B.Pharm therefore you can easily pursue MBA now.Even if you are a final year student then also you can apply for the course.Now-a-days for the B.Pharm students MBA in pharmaceutical management is much in vogue as it is related to your subject.you can do MBA after B.pharma as the eligibility criteria for a MBA degree is that the candidate requires any bachelor's degree like B.Pharm, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc etc.It is not so that MBA will definitely going to help you in the future as it depends on your interest and ability. But the major advantage of MBA after B.Pharm is, one can get more preference than other because suppose pharma-company requires management expert and pharmacy expert. It has to appoint two posts (B.Ph and MBA) for that but if they are appointing MBA with pharmacy, they can get two in one combination. And also it will beneficial for company that they have to pay for only one person.

BEST LUCK...........
30th January 2013, 08:58 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do Mba after B pharma? IF yes can i get into corporate field?
To apply for MBA Course , The Academic Qualification requires is that the Applicant should Complete bachelor's degree in any discipline from recognized University . The Applicant Complete Bachlor degree Course in ( ie:- B.Pharm, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc etc. ) are eligible to apply for MBA Course .

::Suggestion :::

If your really Interested in Management Sectors and than you may apply for MBA Course .

Your belong from Pharmacy stream course candidate . So you may apply for the Specialization like, MBA in Pharmaceutical Management / MBA in Hospital Management Etc...

You should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized Univeristy . The Applican Need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in Bacheolor degree .

The Eligibility Criteria for MBA Course is differ from College to College .

So, If you Qualified in Bachelor degree Course with good percentage of marks than you may get admission for MBA Course in reputed College .

The Admission for MBA Course is based on the Entrance Examination performance . So, If you score good percentage of marks in Entranec Examination than you may get admission for
MBA Course .

Best MBA Pharmacy Colleges in India :-

=Stevens Business School
=K.B.Institute
=Ganpat University
=Indian Institute Of Pharmaceutical Marketing
=SIES College Of Management Studies
=Institute Of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Management
=IIMR Pharma Business School
=Pondicherry University
22nd May 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

which entraance exams we have to attempt to get seat in pharma mba colleges
15th February 2017, 02:18 PM
pradnya_wakshe

Smile Re: Can I do MBA after B.Pharma? Can I get into corporate field?

I read that I am eligible to give MBA entrance after i have completed my 3 years in B pharmacy. So, Can i apply for MBA after my 3 year of B pharmacy or is it compulsry to do whole 4 year degree and then MBA. Do reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?