26th August 2011, 08:30 AM
nalini.iyan

Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biomedical Science? What kind of jobs will I get after my MBA?

i have completed BSc Biomedical science ....i wanted to do MBA ......can i do MBA ,....and will it be easy to pick up through the subjects...and wat kind of jobs will i get after my MBA.........pls help me

Related Questions:
  1. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. What kind of government jobs are there after completing MBA HR?
  4. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  5. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  6. Which kind of jobs can I choose after completing MBA Finance?
  7. What kind of jobs will I get after completing MBA after M.Com?
  8. What kind of jobs are available after passing MBA in Finance?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBA after completing B.A.(English)? What should I do after completing MBA? -- [New]
  10. How is MBA Finance beneficial for me after BSc Economics?
  11. Which MBA stream is beneficial for me after completing BSc IT? I am pursuing MBA
  12. In which field should I do MBA after completing graduation with 65%?
  13. ME or MBA? after B.E-Biomedical Engineering? will the MBA- Hospital management in ramachandra medical university be a better choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  15. What kind of jobs will I get after doing MBA in Marketing and HR? List of institutes offering the course?
  16. How to do MBA after completing graduation in BSc computer science?
  17. What kind of jobs are offered after completing B.E in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering?
  18. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
10th October 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biomedical Science? What kind of jobs will I get after my MBA?

what is the scope of B.SC microbiology
11th December 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biomedical Science? What kind of jobs will I get after my MBA?

im in second year of bsc biotechnology n i have startd preparation for mba entrance exam so there are any chances dt my mba degree vl help me for biotechnology subject??????pls reply
6th January 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i do mba after completing my graduation in bsc! i had done distance education
10th May 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

what salary one can get after bsc biomedical from du
21st June 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

which post graduation programs can be taken after bsc in biomedical science n which ones have d good scope?
21st June 2012, 10:20 PM
shalu1995

MBA is one of the best course which can be done by anyone
it is master degree of management
so you also can do for that you need to clear it's entrance exam known as CAT
which is most difficult
but you can give try

thank you
10th June 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

what kind of jobs cn i get after doing mba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?