21st July 2012, 03:25 PM
pugazhenthi.s

Can I do MBA course from Anna University after completing BSc?

I complited B.Sc. can I do the MBA course in Anna University?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for MBA Hospitality management after completing my BSc Multimedia from annamalai university in distance education?
  2. How to join as a lecturer after completing MBA under Anna University, Chennai?
  3. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing UG and PG management in Anna University
  4. How should I apply for MBA in Anna University after completing part time B.E Mechanical?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate? -- [New]
  6. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  7. What is the TANCET cutoff for MBA in Anna University
  8. Will an MBA from Anna University help me in a good career?
  9. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  10. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.
  12. Which MBA stream is beneficial for me after completing BSc IT? I am pursuing MBA
  13. After doing BSc in CS what to study in MBA? Can I get a job after completing M.A degree?
  14. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
  15. Is it possible to write ICET and do MBA in AP after completing B.E(ECE)?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course with 75% of marks from Anna University?
  17. Fee structure for 2nd year MBA course in Anna University?
  18. What to do after B.Tech if I have interest in Business? Eligibility criteria for top colleges?
13th August 2012, 07:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA course from Anna University after completing BSc?

After B.Sc, an MBA degree is definitely possible. Log in to the official website of Anna university to check details about MBA course. 50% marks in B.Sc is necessary for this. TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) is the qualifying exam which needs to be qualified to get admission for MBA in any colleges which come under Anna University. Try to obtain a good rank in TANCET to appear for counseling process too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?