16th May 2012, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA if I dont have Maths?

i have no maths paper so can i do mca...please tell me if i can do it

16th May 2012, 07:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA if I dont have Maths?

Graduates are eligible to apply for the MCA course. BCA specialization is not a must for the same. But Maths as subject in 12th as well as first year of graduation is a must. So since you have not studied Maths you are certainly not eligible to apply. You must consider pursuing any other course like B.Com, BBA, BA etc.
16th May 2012, 09:34 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

you are not eligible to persue MCA course without Maths.Aspirant who have done their BCA,BBA, or B.Tech can apply for the MCA course.

Students who have finished their graduation in science can also apply.
These students must have studied Mathematics as a subject in class 10+2 .
There is no age linit regarding the admission subject is must to persue MCA course.

Candidate have to appear for one of the entrance test like ICET,NIMCET etc.
Otherwise you are not allowed to persue MCA.Now a days people are having more preference towards MCA course.

If you want to do job in software then you can go for SAP ,then you will get jobs in software industry.

For the syllabus see the below attachment.
All the best...........
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MCA syllabus.pdf(377.6 KB, 303 views)
16th May 2012, 10:53 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification that a candidate must possess to be eligible for MCA course is Graduation course.

It is must that the candidate must have gone through Mathematics as one of the subjects either in 10+2 or at Graduation level.

If the candidate can not fulfill this criteria, he is not eligible to join MCA course.

You did not mention the streams that you have gone through in your Graduation and at 10+2 level.

If you fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can appear for the respective entrance exams to join MCA course.

Each and every university will conduct its own entrance exam to give admission for the candidates into MCA course.

If you want to get admission for MCA course in NITs, you have to crack NIMCET Exam.

Have good preparation to the Entrance Exam and crack it.

If you are not interested to join MCA course or if you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria to join this course, I suggest you to join MBA course.

MBA is a 2 year Management related course at Post Graduation level being offered by many of the colleges all over India.

The admission to this course will be given on the basis of performance in any of the Entrance Exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT etc.

Even in MBA also, technical related specializations are being available. You can join those if you have interest in technical related studies.

Here they are,
MBA in Information Technology
MBA in Systems Management

Make wise decision and carry out accordingly.

Wish you all the best.
30th August 2012, 10:36 PM

Sir
I mam passed 12th standered with science stream but i have not mathe subject in 12th standered. Now i am study in BCA in ICFAI University, Tripura.And now i do mathe in my BCA programme. Now my question is can i d take the admission in NIT,IIT,BIT others good colleges.
Sir plz read my mail & give the answer as soon as possible.Now I am wating for your answer.
30th August 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

If I do MCA without mathe than its can effect in my job.And also can I gat the job
31st August 2012, 12:09 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

[IMG]
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq_5eKHxbNjmedKIU1hjjzQ61RZ7fH2 EfT7emef0IVxmfcYoi0fnCe5CU0
[/IMG]

You are not eligible for MCA.

Eligibility Criteria:
Bachelor's Degree of a recognized University in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed Mathematics and English (core or elective) at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or any other Examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
OR
BCA/BIT/BIS of a recognized University of at least three years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
OR
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

Suggestion

you should apply for other courses like BBA,MBA etc...

Good luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?