can i do my bba after passing 12th arts with 68%

4th October 2012, 01:38 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do my BBA after passing 12th Arts with 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidsaad View Post
Yes your eligible to apply for BBA Course After Completing your 12th standard in Arts Stream .

~~ BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration ~~~

It's Bachelor degree Course . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester.

To apply for this BBA Course than the candidate should Complete 12th standard from recognized University .

Any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for this Examination .

Your Belong from Arts stream candidate, and You have score good percentage marks in 12th board Examination . So, Please don't worry you may definitely get admission for BBA Course in top Colleges .

The Minimum Percentage of marks is differ from College to College . So, If you score More than 50% Percentage of marks than you may get admission for BBA Course .

After Completing 12th you may directly get admission for BBA Course based on the 12th board Examination score .

So, You have score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination . So you may get admission for BBA Course in reputed College .

Best BBA Colleges in India :-

~~ Vivekanand College of Arts, Commerce and Science
~~ Academy for Professional Excellence
~~ Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
~~ Acharya Institute of Sciences
~~ Pioneer College of Management
~~ Binary Institute of Management and Technology
~~ Sharda Group of Institutions
~~ Lovely Professional University
4th October 2012, 09:18 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

BBA - BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, is a three years under Graduate course and can be pursed after 10+2.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed 10+2 in any stream from a recognised Board with minimum 50% marks , can apply for BBA.

Some Institutions conduct entrance exam for admission to BBA course, some conduct admission on the basis of mark secured in 10+2 level. As you have secured 68% marks in 10+2, you may get admission to BBA course.
4th October 2012, 09:19 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Hello dear,

Any stream candidates ( ie:- Commerce/Science/Arts ) are eligible to apply for BBA Course .

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester . There are so many Colleges in India Offers this BBA Course in India .

Eligibility Criteria :-

-Applicant should Complete 12th standard in discipline from recognized University .
-Applicant should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th board Examination .
-Even Science stream candidates may also eligible to apply for this BBA Course .

There is No Entrance Examination for this BBA Course . The Applicant directly get admission for BBA Course after Completing 12th board Examination .

First preference will given to the candidate who score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination. So, If you score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination than you may get admission for BBA Course .

Advantage of BBA Course :- This BBA Course very Help to Apply for MBA Course in Future . So, The candidate who aspiring to apply for MBA Course in Future than BBA is the Best Choice for that candidates .

Best BBA Colleges in India :-

=Acharya Institute of Sciences and Management
=Garden City Education Trust
=Guru Gobind Singh
=The Oxford Educational Institute
=R.K. Institute Of Management and Computer Science
=Pioneer College of Management
=Amity International Business School
=Lords School Of Management
=Amrita School of Arts and Sciences

with regards
sumit
4th October 2012, 11:58 AM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidsaad View Post
Yes, You are eligible for BBA after completing 12th std in arts as eligibility criteria of BBA course includes candidate must have completed 12th with minimum of 55% marks.Your age should be 17 to 25 years.Admission is based on percentage in 12th std.
BBA stands for Bachelor of business administration. The duration of course is for 3 years and the course is divided into six semesters. BBA courses have good scope in both private and public sectors.
For BBA course you have to go through many subjects which are as follows:
  • Business Management
  • Fundamentals for computer
  • Business Economics
  • Business MAthematics
  • Financial Accounting
  • Business Organisation
  • Cost accounting
  • Indian Economy
  • Marketting management
  • Business law
  • Human resource management
  • Business environment
  • MArketting research
  • Organisation behaviour
List of BBA colleges:
  • Lovely professional university
  • Symbiosis centre for management studies
  • The new college
  • Prestige institute of management
  • Alliance business Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?