7th November 2017, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I do my graduation in Maharashtra after a gap of 9 years from 12th standard?

I had completed my 10+2 in 2009 but due to the financial crisis, I had to stop my learning and had to start working. As now I am financially stable so want to do graduation. If there is any chance please let me know where can I do the graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  2. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  3. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  5. Can I do my graduation in Maharashtra after a gap of 9 years from 12th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
  7. Can I join 12th standard in NIOS after 20 years gap?
  8. How many years gap between 12th and Graduation is acceptable in IBM Company?
  9. Can I complete my graduation after gap of 4-5 years since completing 12th?
  10. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  11. What can be a convincing reply in GD/PI of MBA for having 2 years gap after my graduation?
  12. Can I complete my Graduation course after 5-6 years of gap?
  13. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  14. Will I be eligible to apply for UPSC exams having a gap of 5 years after 12th and now doing graduation from IGNOU? -- [New]
  15. Which college I can get Graduated after 3 years gap from completing 12th grade?
  16. Graduation in 1 year with 2 years of gap after 12th?
  17. Eligibility for collector exam being a 27 years with 5 years gap?
  18. Will my campus placement chances get affected due to 3 years gap between 12th and Graduation?
8th November 2017, 10:49 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do my graduation in Maharashtra after a gap of 9 years from 12th standard?

There is no upper age limit for bachelor's degree. You can pursue bachelor's degree at any age. It means that you can apply for bachelor's degree after a gap of 9 years of academic studies.

You can pursue bachelor's degree in regular mode or distance more. If you are working then bachelor's degree can be done from Indira Gandhi National Open university which is UGC recognized university. Online admissions in IGNOU can be taken at official website.
8th November 2017, 01:02 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do my graduation in Maharashtra after a gap of 9 years from 12th standard?

Yes you can do graduation again but you are allowed to proceed again through distance basis means you can get degree through distance course not in regular scheme.

Here are the names of some universities which offers distance education :-
Yashwant Rao Chavan Maharastra Open University
University of Bombay
Svkms Nmims University
Bharti Vidya Peeth University
Dr. D Y Patil University
8th November 2017, 02:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

yes definitely you can pursue your 12th standard after 9 years gap because studies don't have limits and age so start your study and take admission in any correspondence. You can take admission in National Institute of Open Schooling and from there you can complete your 12th standard by studying at your home.

Procedure:
NIOS has introduced hundred percent online admission in order to facilitate learners in registering themselves with it.
You can visit the Regional Centre for online registration. Your admission to a particular course will be confirmed by NIOS by issuing and identity card and a confirmation letter giving your admission particulars as per the record available in NIOS computers.
8th November 2017, 02:18 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can go for your graduation after the gap of 9 years as in graduation.

There is no specific age limit criteria. So, if you go for your graduation, then you can go for it.

There are many online distance program. So there are many options for a regular as well as for distance education. It depends upon you that in which field you want to go in.
8th November 2017, 02:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can go your graduation after a gap of 9 years.

You can apply for graduation from IGNOU.

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University.

Eligibility Criteria:-

You must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent.

There is no age limit to get admission in IGNOU.

For more details please visit

http:// www.ignou.ac.in.
8th November 2017, 03:59 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you want to pursue bachelor degree course then you can appear in entrance examination to get admission in course.

In some the universities and colleges admission is also offered on the merit basis.

There is no bar on getting admission in general bachelor degree course after gap year. For detail about admission procedure visit at official website of respective college/university in which you want to get admission.
8th November 2017, 06:09 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot study graduation in regular mode after 9 years of gap. But you can study in correspondence or distance education.

Regular mode education is not possible because of the age and 9 years gap.

For correspondence or distance education you need to visit the college directly and provide valid reason for education gap. If you fulfill their eligibility requirements then you can get admission for graduation in Maharashtra. There are many colleges which provide graduation course in distance education.
8th November 2017, 10:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can restart your studies again even after 9 years of gap from 12th standard. The education do not need any age limit or any types of gaps. You can start your studies even at the age of 30's or 40's. But it is only applicable when you want to start.

You can pursue any under-graduate programmes now. But keep this remember all the time that if any person had left graduation in middle then the person can not start this again. Because after 3 years of gap in any of the part of the graduation then the person is not eligible.

You can join any of the college or university all over India as well as Abroad.
11th November 2017, 12:26 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, definitely you can apply for graduation course. There is no any age limit criteria for graduation.
After a long gap of 9 years you can easily get admission in graduation.

You can apply in an open schooling board as a private student so that there will no need to attend regular classes. You have to go for giving exams only.
16th November 2017, 02:54 PM
Onlyforme

Yes, definitely you can do graduation. There is no age limit and Criteria for graduation. This does not matter how many years you delayed your study but after that you can easily get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?