2nd January 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in regular college after completing M.Com in distance education?

i have completed my m com in distance education can i do phd in regular college

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  2. How to do distance education through Chennai Education Centre?
  3. Can I do Regular PhD if completed Distance M.A. in Psychology?
  4. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  5. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  7. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this? -- [New]
  8. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  9. Is it possible to do PhD in Pharmacy through distance education? Name of university offering this course?
  10. Can I do Ph.D after completion of English through distance education?
  11. Am I eligible for Phd from any reputed University after completing BE EEE (regular) Msc in IT( Distance) ME CS(Distance)? What are my prospects in teaching profession?
  12. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  13. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  14. Which option is best between M.Com regular and M.Com correspondence? What type of preparation should be done for Ph.D?
  15. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do LLB through correspondence? How to get admission for LLB?
  17. Is this possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MBA through Distance Education?
  18. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
5th January 2012, 03:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in regular college after completing M.Com in distance education?

Yes you can if the institution from which you have completed the M.Com is recognized. The minimum eligibility required for the Ph.D program is a MPhil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or Master's degree or an equivalent degree from a recognised Institute. Candidates have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the institution followed by a seminar and successful candidates are shortlisted and get admission for the Ph.D programme on the basis of the performance in the seminar conducted by the institution. So if you have the required eligibility and the institution from which you have done your M.Com is recognized then you can surely opt for the entrance test for Ph.D programme.
4th June 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in regular college after completing M.Com in distance education?

what is the difference between distant learning and regular course
6th November 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission to a regular college for m.com part 2 if I have completed MCom part 1 through distance learning (IDOL)????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?