24th December 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D related field after doing M.E electronics and control engineering?

I have done ME Electronics And Control engineering in Deemed Univerity can i do phd related field with scolarship?

30th January 2012, 10:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D related field after doing M.E electronics and control engineering?

To pursue the Ph.D programme the eligibility criteria varies from institution to institution but generally the required eligibility is a MPhil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or Master's degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized Institution. To seek admission for the Ph.D programme the candidate has to appear for an entrance test conducted by the concerned university followed by a seminar and successful candidates are shortlisted and get admission for the Ph.D programme on the basis of their performance in the seminar conducted by the university. Several institutions offer scholarship on the basis of entrance exam for the Ph.D programme. You can appear for the exam and if you get the scholarship then you can pursue the Ph.D.
7th February 2012, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D related field after doing M.E electronics and control engineering?

What are the higher studies which i can opt after persuing b.tech in electronic and instrumentation ?pls help me sir
5th June 2012, 09:22 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

To pursue the Ph.D programme the eligibility criteria varies from institution to institution but generally the required eligibility is a MPhil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or Master's degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized Institution. To seek admission for the Ph.D programme the candidate has to appear for an entrance test conducted by the concerned university followed by a seminar and successful candidates are shortlisted and get admission for the Ph.D programme on the basis of their performance in the seminar conducted by the university.
21st December 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Can i do Distance PhD program after passing BE(Electronics& Telecommunication) and having 8 years Plus experience in process control and automation with software in Thermal power plant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?