10th July 2013, 11:26 AM
revanth537

Can I be eligible for B.Ed after doing B.Tech in computer science and engineering?

I have done my B.Tech in Computer Science And Engineering,
can I eligible for B.Ed?
please reply

thanks,
M REVANTH

Related Questions:
  1. List of undergraduate courses in IGNOU open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  3. Am I eligible for Rail Transport Courses after completing B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
  4. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  5. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  6. Can we do B.Ed after completing B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  7. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  8. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  10. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  11. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  12. Am I eligible for UPSC pursuing B.Tech with Computer Science Engineering? Goverment jobs for Computer Science Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for M.Tech in computer science after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering under Punjab Technical University
  15. Fee structure of B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering?
  16. Which specialization is best in M.tech computer science and engineering after scoring 7053 rank in PGECET
  17. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  18. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
4th July 2014, 05:27 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for B.Ed after doing B.Tech in computer science and engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course from a regular institute. There is no such age limitation for the B.ed course. Practically, the age limit for any government job is 40 and hence, it is advisable to finish off the B.ed degree before 40. Candidates who have scored 45% aggregate marks in degree are eligible to get admissions to BEd courses as per government orderss. It is a National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) norms for admissions to B. Ed courses which has decided 45% as the minimum marks for admission. Incase of reserved categories and physically handicapped, minimum marks for seeking admission will be 40 per cent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?