26th May 2012, 11:39 PM
K.Eram

How to get admission in M.Tech with CSE if I am B.Tech final year student with CSE branch? List of M.Tech colleges in New Delhi India?

I am a b.tech final year student with cse branch and i want admission in m.tech with cse.. So please provide me the list of m.tech colleges in new Delhi, India.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in M.Tech with CSE if I am B.Tech final year student with CSE branch? List of M.Tech colleges in New Delhi India?
  2. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  3. List of some non GATE colleges or universities for M.Tech in software engineering? I am a B.Tech CSE final year student
  4. Which course to join after 10th having interest in Computer?
  5. List of best engineering colleges in India for m.tech(cse)? Does Delhi University provide m.tech(cse)?
  6. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  7. Best university for M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence among IIT Delhi and University of Hyderabad?
  8. What are the government jobs available for M.Tech CSE students?
  9. What are the jobs after M.Tech in software engineering?
  10. Which are the colleges offering M.Tec in CSE in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in CSE
  11. How can I change my Branch from CSE to Mechanical? I'm a diploma final year student
  12. Should I go for M.Tech after doing B.Tech CSE? Benefits of doing M.Tech? Syllabus of GATE exam?
  13. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  14. Benefits of doing M.Tech after B.Tech? Syllabus of GATE(CSE)? Should I do M.Tech after B.Tech? Study material for the exam?
  15. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE? -- [New]
  16. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  17. List of top 5 M.Tech colleges for CSE in Bengalore?
  18. How to join M.Tech with specialization of CSE?
27th May 2012, 11:49 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get admission in M.Tech with CSE if I am B.Tech final year student with CSE branch? List of M.Tech colleges in New Delhi India?

Hi

M.Tech is the Master's course of the B.Tech which stands for Master's in Technology. This course is a full time post graduation program which is of 2 years duration.

If anybody wants to do M.Tech then he/she has to sit for the GATE Entrance Exam.

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

This is conducted by the IIT's every year in February to select candidates for the M.Tech courses and also for the PSU recruitment's.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for the GATE Exam are as follows :-

1. You should be a minimum graduate in B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharmacy from a recognized college or university.

2. The final year appearing students can apply but the pre final year students cannot.

3. There is no age nor attempt limits for this course or exam. So you may apply as many times as you want.

So please check the following conditions before you make sure you can apply for the GATE.

After you do, you have to clear it with a very high percentile and rank. You may get recruited in some of the good PSU's if you want to work after B.Tech.
If not, then you can get selected in the M.Tech courses in the IIT's and NIT's and other good colleges across the country.

Some of the best M.Tech colleges in Delhi are : IIT Delhi, Delhi College of Engineering, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Dronacharya College of Engineering etc..

You can try to get admission in these government colleges based on your GATE score.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
28th May 2012, 01:15 AM
djshdhhciudh

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech with CSE if I am B.Tech final year student with CSE branch? List of M.Tech colleges in New Delhi India?

completing b.e in computer science branch now i want to do m tech should i do m tech in computer science or is m tech in wireless technology, embedded system, mobile technology good. does it make any difference or m tech in computer science is only good for student done engg in computer science branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?