2nd May 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I enter M.Tech civil in PSG college using GATE score? I am doing 3rd year civil engineering

Can we enter MTECH civil in psg college using gate scores? Im doing civil 3rd yr and going to appear gate 2014. want to get into psg college. what is the procedure for it.
please help me out...

16th May 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I enter M.Tech civil in PSG college using GATE score? I am doing 3rd year civil engineering

can we apply for both gate and non-gate category in tancet counselling as i have qualified for gate and tancet also
16th May 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I enter M.Tech civil in PSG college using GATE score? I am doing 3rd year civil engineering

can i apply under both gate and non-gate category in tancet counselling as i have qualified for both gate and tancet
12th September 2013, 05:04 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

Dear aspirant,
You can do MTech in any of your desired college if you performed really well in the GATE.So present now you are not eligible to write GATE.In your final year you can write GATE.So work hard and crack the GATE exam,then definitely you can get seat in PSG college for MTech in civil.

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?