20th April 2023, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th in new school after fail in 11th

I am fail in class 11th in aps school can I get admission in other schools in 12th from arts

21st April 2023, 10:35 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th in new school after fail in 11th

No, you are not eligible to get admission in std 12th in any other school.

The required eligibility to get admission in std 12th in affiliated school with recognised board is that candidate must have passed std 11th . So, you are eligible to get admission only after passing std 11th.
22nd April 2023, 09:43 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

It would depend on the policies of the particular school you are interested in. Some schools may allow students to repeat 11th grade or transfer into 12th grade after failing 11th grade, while others may not. It's best to contact the school directly to inquire about their policies regarding admissions and repeating grades. They may also be able to provide information on alternative options for continuing your education if they cannot accommodate your request.
23rd April 2023, 12:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The admission criteria for Class 12 may vary depending on the educational board and school you are applying to.
However, in most cases, if you have failed in Class 11, it may be difficult to get admission in a new school for Class 12.

In general, most schools require students to clear the previous class to be eligible for admission to the next class. However, some schools may offer an option for reappearing in the Class 11 exams, clearing them and then continuing studies in Class 12 in the same school.

It is advisable to check with the admission department of the school you wish to apply to for more specific information regarding their admission criteria for Class 12.
23rd April 2023, 02:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to take admission in class 12th directly. No any board or no any school will allow you to take admission in class 12th without passing class 11th.
You need to pass class 11th first and after that you will be only eligible to take admission in class 12th.
Even if you apply as a private student still you will not get admission in class 12th without passing class 11th.
23rd April 2023, 07:01 PM
Shantanubose22

If a student fails in class 11th, then they can repeat the 11th standard again to improve their grades.

Or student may be eligible to get admission directly in 12th class in the same school or a different school depending on the school policies and availability of seats.
24th April 2023, 07:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You cannot get admission in std 12th in Arts. The eligibility to get admission in std 12th in a recognised board is that candidate must have passed std 11th from a recognised board.

So, only after pursuing and passing std 11th will become eligible to get admission in std 12th.
24th April 2023, 07:33 PM
NeptuneSpear

In general, a student who has failed in the 11th standard may be allowed to seek admission in the 12th standard, subject to certain conditions.

In many cases, the student may have to clear the 11th standard exam again, or pass a special exam conducted by the school or board, to be eligible for admission in the 12th standard. The exact process and requirements may vary depending on the specific board or school.

It is important to note that academic performance in the previous standard is often taken into consideration during the admission process, and a student who has failed in the 11th standard may face additional scrutiny and requirements before being allowed to seek admission in the 12th standard. Therefore, I advice you to check with the specific school or board for their admission policies and requirements.
25th April 2023, 01:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

According to the school's policies and the availability of seats, a student who fails the class 11th CBSE Board may repeat the grade in order to improve their grades, or they may be eligible for direct admission to the 12th grade at the same or a different school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?