24th March 2022, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus for PG diploma in sanitary inspector entrance exam of Gandhigramam rural University

I was completed my b.sc., chemistry in the last year. Now I am interested join to the PG diploma in sanitary inspector course in Gandhigramam rural University, or food technology in Madurai kamarajar University. So..... please send me the syllabus for pg diploma in sanitary inspector course entrance exam and also previous year question papers

16th March 2023, 03:37 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Latest syllabus for PG diploma in sanitary inspector entrance exam of Gandhigramam rural University

The entrance exam for the PG Diploma in Sanitary Inspector may cover topics such as public health, environmental sanitation, waste management, communicable diseases, epidemiology, food safety and hygiene, water supply and sanitation, and occupational health and safety. The exam may also test your knowledge of relevant laws and regulations related to sanitation and public health.

I would recommend contacting Gandhigram Rural University directly or visiting their official website to obtain more information on the specific syllabus and previous year question papers for the PG Diploma in Sanitary Inspector entrance exam. They may have updated information on their website or be able to provide you with the necessary information through email or phone. Similarly, for Madurai Kamaraj University, you can check their website or contact them for more information on the syllabus and previous year question papers for the Food Technology course.
25th April 2023, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Latest syllabus for PG diploma in sanitary inspector entrance exam of Gandhigramam rural University

Sanitary inspector course model question paper previous year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?