11th January 2012, 06:12 PM
Ketki Chimurkar

Can I get admission in 1st year of CA course?

Actually I m from Nagpur and I m giving the exam of CPT along with my 12th so if i wanted to go bombay after my 12th then can I get the admission there for the 1st year of CA course

Related Questions:
  1. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after doing 1st year from Pune University
  3. What is the admission procedure for B.E mechanical 1st year according to MHT CET?
  4. How to take admission in Jamia millia islamia after passing B.Tech 1st year?
  5. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  6. How to get admission for 2nd year Aeronautical after doing 1st year from Pune University
  7. How can I get admission in international university if I am a student of B.Arch 1st year?
  8. Can I get admission in 1st year of CA course?
  9. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of St. Xavier's School for 6 years old candidate? When the admission will be started? -- [New]
  11. What is the total fee of mechanical engineering in Government Technical College Railway road?
  12. Admission in B.E. 1st year is possible after 2nd year Diploma?
  13. List of companies which provide internship for students who completed 1st year?
  14. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?
  15. Last date for admission in 1st year for B.Com? What is the fee structure
  16. Whether percentage of diploma becomes 1st year's percentage for a candidate who has completed B.Tech after Lateral Diploma?
  17. How to take admission in B.Com 2nd year in Delhi? I have completed my 1st year in UP
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in Common Admission Test for B.A. 1st year student?
13th January 2012, 05:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 1st year of CA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketki Chimurkar View Post
Actually I m from Nagpur and I m giving the exam of CPT along with my 12th so if i wanted to go bombay after my 12th then can I get the admission there for the 1st year of CA course
Once you qualify the Common Proficiency Test, you will need to enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence Course-IPCC. Now, since the course is offered by ICAI through correspondence, you may pursue it from anywhere, either Nagpur or Mumbai or any other place. So, if you are planning to move to Mumbai and pursue the course from there, you should provide the postal address of Mumbai instead of Nagpur. It is really that simple and you need not worry about it.
Apart from this, even if you are planning to join institutes accredited by the ICAI, you will definitely be eligible to do so.
The institutes offering the oral coaching in Mumbai are:

D.T.S.S. College of Commerce
Kurar Village,
Malad (East),
MUMBAI – 400 097

Malad Kandivali Education-Society’s Nagindas Khandwala-College of Commerce and Arts
Road No.1, Bhadran Nagar,
S.V.Road, Malad (West)
MUMBAI – 400 064
3rd March 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 1st year of CA course?

12 th after CA cpt how any fees in 1st year in a Nagpur. Plz give me answer urgently now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?