1st July 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.E. 1st year is possible after 2nd year Diploma?

Is it possible to get admission to BE 1st year in colleges in Mumbai after completion of 2nd year diploma course in TN(affiliated to AICTE)

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.E. 1st year is possible after 2nd year Diploma? -- [New]
  2. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  3. Whether percentage of diploma becomes 1st year's percentage for a candidate who has completed B.Tech after Lateral Diploma?
  4. Can I take admission in B.E 2nd or 1st year after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  6. Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course after completing 2nd year of Diploma in IT?
  7. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  8. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  10. Can diploma students go for 2nd year admission in various universities? Is it true that diploma students should study in 1st year?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  12. Can I give AIEEE after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? AIEEE will give me admission in 1st or 2nd year?
  13. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc after completing Diploma in Education course?
  14. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  15. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  16. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  17. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get direct admission in 12th class after completing diploma 1st and 2nd year
1st July 2015, 05:14 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in B.E. 1st year is possible after 2nd year Diploma?

No, you can not apply for the admission in bachelor of technology in first year just after the 2nd year of the diploma for this-

>> First you have to complete the diploma of full term of 3 years from a polyphonic collage and after this you have to qualify for the (LEET) lateral entry entrance test which is conducted for the admission in graduation in B.tech then after the written you have to apply online counselling and can get the admission in allotted collage after submitting your documents and fee.
2nd July 2015, 01:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.E. 1st year is possible after 2nd year Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to get admission to BE 1st year in colleges in Mumbai after completion of 2nd year diploma course in TN(affiliated to AICTE)
No, being a student of diploma 2nd year are not eligible for admission in B.Tech 1st years.

But you can apply for B.Tech course if have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?