11th May 2015, 04:44 PM
bharath wang

Can I get admission in any college after scoring 69% in intermediate

sir, i had got 69%in my intermediate can i get admission in your college

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Badhruka Degree College after scoring 86% of marks in Intermediate?
  2. After scoring 97% in intermediate which college can I expect for engineering? Is there any chance to get in SSN college and Anna University?
  3. In which college can I join after scoring 65% in intermediate
  4. Is it possible to get admission for MCA course in top colleges after scoring 56% in Matriculation, 49% in Intermediate and 75% in BCA coourse?
  5. What is the eligibility marks required for Vis Com in Loyola?
  6. How to take admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I have scored 68% in intermediate bihar board
  7. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  8. Can I get admission into BITS Hyderabad after scoring 909 marks in intermediate
  9. Can I get a seat in NIT or IIIT college for ECE branch after scoring 92.6% in intermediate?
  10. How to join in Satyabhama University after scoring 15000 rakn in AIEEE and 92% in Intermediate? Procedure for admission?
  11. Is there any advantage of scoring 99% in intermediate subject for BITS admission?
  12. Can I take admission in intermediate in patna in Government College?
  13. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is the best course after scoring 95% in intermediate?
  15. What government jobs can I get after scoring 92% marks in 12th?
  16. In wich college can I get in Chandigarh after scoring 78% in 12th in Non Med?
  17. Cutoff marks required in CLAT to get admission? I got 46% in intermediate
  18. Can I get admission in SD college or MCM DAV college by scoring 76% in 12th CBSE board?
12th May 2015, 08:22 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college after scoring 69% in intermediate

Yes you are eligible to get admission in the college. But you have not given the details for which specific course and in which college you want to take admission.

Mainly admission in the college are taken on the basis of entrance test conducted by the institute or university for it.
The eligibility for most of the course are :-
Candidates who have passed 10+2 from any recognized board and have at least 60% aggregate can apply for most of the examination.

If you wish to get admission in the engineering colleges you can apply for the JEE examination conducted by the CBSE board. Admission in the private college is also possible on it.

So you can now prepare for the entrance test to get good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?