26th April 2018, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any Engineering college without donation with 39 marks in AP EAMCET?

Hi everyone, I have got 39 marks in EAMCET of Andhra Pradesh. I belongs to OBC category. I have got 870 marks in Intermediate. Can I get a seat in any Engineering College without donation?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get seat in Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College without donation for a candidate with 120 marks in EAMCET?
  2. Can I get BTech admission with donation without appearing in EAMCET?
  3. How can I get admission in B.Tech without donation having 33 marks in EAMCET?
  4. Which engineering college in Visakhapatnam I can get admission for B.Tech course? I scored 73 marks in EAMCET and I belong to SC categories
  5. How to get admission in engineering without qualifying in EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many marks should I score in EAMCET to get admission in government college for aeronautical engineering?
  7. Admission in computer science with low fee and no donation after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?
  8. List of engineering colleges after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? Do I have any chance to get admission without donation?
  9. Admission at VNRVJIET college, Bachupally with 71 marks in JEE Main
  10. Names of the engineering colleges which dont take donation for admission for B.Tech Degree course?
  11. Can I get admission by giving EAMCET exam after completion of schooling and college from Dubai?
  12. Can i get admission in top 30 engineering college in AP after scoring 63 marks in EAMCET?
  13. Can I get admission in Vasavi Engineering college with 92 marks in JEE Main and 22998 rank in EAMCET?
  14. It is necessary to write EMCET for learning engineering?
  15. How to get admission in Polytechnic College without giving any entrance test? Is it possible to take admission without any donation?
  16. How to take admission in private engineering college without giving donation?
  17. Total donation required for admission in B.Tech? College help in getting loan?
  18. Donation free mbbs colleges
15th May 2018, 11:39 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Engineering college without donation with 39 marks in AP EAMCET?

No, you can't get admission in Engineering college through Convenor quota or counselling process after scoring 39 marks in EAMCET examination. To be eligible to get admission in Engineering college through Convenor quota, you should have scored at least 40 marks in EAMCET examination. So, you have to take admission in Engineering course through Management quota by contacting the respective college management.
15th May 2018, 05:16 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Engineering college without donation with 39 marks in AP EAMCET?

Your marks in Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test is very low. If you see previous year cut off marks then you will realize that with 39 marks in EAMCET, you can take admission in good engineering colleges.

There will be some college which may offer admission as every year 1000 of engineering seats go vacant. But such colleges will not give your better chance of job and academic opportunities. You will just get a degree of Bachelor of Technology.
9th September 2021, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any engineering college with low donation with 36 marks in AP EAMCET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?