6th May 2020, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to update father's name in B.Tech certificate of B.Tech?

Hi, in my B.Tech certificates of NIT my father's name is Malothu Deepla Naik but in my father's Aadar Card states Malothu Deepla. Is there any issue? How can I update name in B.Tech certificate? Or, how can I update father's name ib Aadhar Card?

9th May 2020, 02:36 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Procedure to update father's name in B.Tech certificate of B.Tech?

If you want to change name of your father either in B.Tech certificate or Adhaar Card, then you should change in any one which are not matched with all other documents. One another thing is that change name in Adhaar Card is much easier than change name in educational certificate if supporting documents are ready and just by visit the nearest Adhaar Center.

Change Name In Educational Certificate
First of all, you should know the complete procedure and required documents to change the name in certificate and then after proceed accordingly. Most common procedure is mentioned below.
- Go to local notary and make an affidavit for change in name in certificate with valid reason why you want to change name in certificate.
- Publish change of name in format in at least two newspapers one in english and other is in regional newspaper.
- Once it published, It will be notified in official gazette of the state you reside in.
- Now your documents will be verified by department of commerce and transport secretary. For that, Youu need to send state a letter to secretary about change your name in educational certificate with reason and attaching documents of Affidavit, Copy of published your name change in newspapers, Identity Proof etc.
- After getting approval from secretary, you will have to submit it to gazette office and pay fees to publish it in newspaper.
- Now apply to education institution to change your name in educational certificate and submit all required documents. They will proceed from their end.
- You will get new certificate having updated your name in certificate.
19th August 2021, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

My father name is wrong in my b.tech certificates so I recorrected it but got a stamp on it REVISED is there any problem with that
9th September 2021, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

SIR ALL MY CERTIFICATE NO INITIAL WHAT CAN I DO PLEACE GIVE ME ANSWER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?