5th July 2018, 09:07 PM
Sista jay

Can I get admission in any Government college with 770 OC rank in OUCET(Chemistry)?

Hello everyone, I have secured 770 rank in OUCET for Chemistry. I belongs to OC category and I would like to know that with this rank I will get seat in any Government college? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  2. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  4. Branches that I can get in Government B.Tech colleges for a candidate with 23000 rank in AP-EAMCET?
  5. Admission in government college after scoring 2700 rank and 1500 SC rank?
  6. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  7. Can I get admission in any Government college with 2463 SC rank in JEXPO?
  8. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 15106 rank in JEXPO?
  9. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What can I do to get a government polytechnic college with rank of 20772?
  11. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 778 GLBC rank?
  12. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 30000 rank in JEXPO?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in polytechnic government college if I have taken 1086 rank?
  14. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 18456 CML rank?
  15. Chances of admission in any Government college for a candidate with 43250 General rank and 5820 OBC rank in JEXPO?
  16. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 2319 GN, 716 GL, 1361 GLBC in UPTU MBA?
  17. Admission in government college of UP, MP, MHT, AP and Punjab after scoring 166100 rank?
  18. What rank should I score in B.Ed entrance exam to get admission in Government college?
31st July 2018, 08:08 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Government college with 770 OC rank in OUCET(Chemistry)?

** OUCET stands for Osmania University Common Entrance Tests.

** OUCET is conducted by Osmania University for admissions into various PG, PG Diploma and 5-Year Integrated Programs.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in any Government college with 770 OC rank in OUCET(Chemistry).

** My suggestion to you is that you should apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?