26th July 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Defence Services being an Intermediate candidate of Urdu Education Board?

Hello friends, I have done my Intermediate from Urdu Education Board. I want to secure job in Defence Services. So, I just want to know that can I get job in Defence Services? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

31st July 2018, 02:43 AM
Ramabai L

Default Re: Can I get job in Defence Services being an Intermediate candidate of Urdu Education Board?

Indian Army

Must be an Indian citizen
Marital status Unmarried
Age limit 16 1/2 to 19 1/2
Qualification 10+2 in the stream Science & Maths required marks 70% & 50% in English
Height should be 157.5 cm
Chest must be 5 cm
Eye sight 6/6 wit or without glasses

After the 5 years of training period the qualified candidates will be appointed.

INDIAN NAVY

Unmarried male must be an Indian
Qualification 10+2, 50% or 55% in English and 70% in Science & Maths or PCM
Age limit between 16 to 19
Height should 157 cm and Chest expansion 5 cm
Eye sight uncorrected 6/12 ,corrected 6/6 with glass
After the 4 years training candidates will be short listed for the interview followed by Physical test
31st July 2018, 08:56 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Defence Services being an Intermediate candidate of Urdu Education Board?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in NDA ( National Defence Academy ) recruitment examination conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board.

Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

Only unmarried male candidate with better physical fintess are eligible to appear.

Examination is conducted in two stages and after qualifying in both the stages will become eligible for final selection.

More information is available at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st July 2018, 11:26 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Defence Service examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for recruitment as an officer.

NDA entry provides a better opportunity to join the service after 12th. Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to appear in examination if there is between 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear in examination. The marital status of candidate must be unmarried. If you want to get detail information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st July 2018, 06:54 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The eligibility to appear in Defence Service examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised board or university.

So, if you have done your intermediate from a recognised board then you are eligible to appear in examination.

NDA examination is conducted twice in a year. It is conducted for selection in defence service. Candidate have to appear and qualify in written and SSB for final selection.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st July 2018, 08:14 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join Defence Services after 10+2.

To join defence services,, you need to qualify NDA entrance exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC every year. NDA has three wings: Indian Navy, Indian Army and Indian Air Force.

The eligibility criteria for this examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM as as a main paper. Candidate age must be 16.5 to 19.5 years.

For more information, you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?