8th June 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any medical college?

my roll no is 123026633 can i get admission in any medical college this year

3rd July 2012, 04:29 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get admission in any medical college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my roll no is 123026633 can i get admission in any medical college this year
Hi

As you may know that there are many Medical Colleges in India including both the Government and Private Colleges.
So they take entries based on the Medical Entrances like Pre Medical Tests for the selection of the ideal and intelligent candidates on the basis of the ranks and their scores merit in that particular Entrance.

Though in this post, you have mentioned your Roll Number, But there are other things which are also needed like how much you had in your 12th, how well you faired in the Entrance Exam, Ranks etc..
Also you have not mentioned in your post, which Entrance Exam had you attempted and which Entrance Exam are you talking about.

So it is not possible to provide much information. However Check your results and whatever rank you get if you are eligible for any admissions, then you would be called automatically by the Organization.

To check AIPMT exam results, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
3rd July 2012, 10:29 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any medical college?

Hi Dear,
I would have been really happy to help you but you did not mention the entrance examination that you participated in. There are a whole lot of Medical Entrance Examinations held each year like-AIIMS,AIPMT,JEE,AIPGDET,AIPGMET, and lots of others. Also if you would have given the idea that you sat for Ayurveda or Dental or just MBBS examination. Then I could narrowed down the possibilities of the examination that you could have given. Also many examinations hold all these examinations, that is dental,ayurveda, all together. I also checked http://mbbs.aiimsonline.in but there you need to put your application no. and password, so with a roll number itself, you can't find anything there. Please specify the name of the examination that you sat for do that I could let provide the correct result of yours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?