10th August 2020, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Sc Statistics after 12th with Statistics as one of the major subject?

Sir, I have completed my 12th Board exams with majors subjects of Computer, Economics, Business Studies, Accounts and Statistics. So, now can I join B.Sc Statistics with having Statistics and other subjects in my 12th?

21st August 2020, 12:05 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc Statistics after 12th with Statistics as one of the major subject?

BSc Statistics or Bachelor of Science in Statistics is a 3 year UG course that broadly deals with statistics, probability, and permutations.

The students planning to pursue a BSc Statistics must have completed 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. At least a 50% mark from a recognized school in India is mandatory to get admission in this course.

The admission is given based on merit and the candidates’ performance in the entrance exam conducted by various colleges across India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?