15th May 2016, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BA before clearing my compartment exam?

Sir,
I have got compartment in one subject in my 12th standard. Now. My question is, can I get B.A admission before clearing my compartment exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in IIHM after clearing compartment exam? Do they provide provisional admission?
  2. Is there any way to join B.Tech course after clearing compartment in this year itself? Will I get admission in any other colleges after scoring 50% in rest of the subjects?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Tech after qualifying 12th Compartmental exam?
  4. Can I go for improvement in Maths or any other subjects after clearing the compartment exams?
  5. Will I get admission after clearing compartment? My rank in UP is 1009
  6. How can I get admission in government diploma after giving compartment in 2 subjects
  7. How to get admission in DAV Chandigarh? I have given B.A 1st year papers
  8. What can I do for BAMS with BSc?
  9. Can I appear in JEE exams 2016 after clearing compartments in Maths?
  10. Compartment in 1 subject(eco) in class 12th
  11. Do I have a chance to get admission in engineering? I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writing compartment exam
  12. Can I get BDS college after clearing my Physics exam? I got compartment in Physics
  13. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
  14. Can I get admission for Hotel management after clearing comparment exam?
  15. Can compartment students take counselling of AIEEE and Punjab CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  17. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  18. What happens if I fail in my 6th subject in 12th board and pass in rest of the subjects?
15th May 2016, 02:29 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in BA before clearing my compartment exam?

No, You will not be allowed for the admission process unless and until you clear your compartment paper. Because passing certificate is needed for admission in any course and hence you must have to submit your passing certificate.

And passing certificates are given only to those students who will have cleared all paper. So just focus on the compartment paper and try to pass in that paper as soon as possible. After that you can apply for admission any course across all over India.
15th May 2016, 05:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Arts in any discipline:

1. Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. He/she must have scored at least passing percentage of marks in board exams.

2. The passing percentage of marks in board exam is 35%. Compartment means that candidate has failed in that subject in first attempt.

With compartment, you can not apply for B.A in any university. You need to pass in that subject then only you will become eligible for Bachelor of Arts course.
15th May 2016, 08:19 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in under graduate course without clearing the board examination.

So, you are need to clear your paper before getting the admission in B.A. The required qualification to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.
15th May 2016, 10:24 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, it will not be possible to get admission in BA before clearing compartment exam.

One needs to submit the final mark sheet before the last date mentioned by the university to get enrolled for any programme.

So, you have to clear your backlogs first.
16th May 2016, 01:03 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in BA without clearing all subjects of your 12th standard. So if you have any backlog in your 12th class then you should clear that backlog first. After clearing all the subjects you should go for the admission BA. Also you should take care of affiliation of your 12th board. If your 12th board is not well affiliated then also you will not be eligible for admission in any graduation course.
18th March 2017, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill the form means apply for BA before compt exam only apply
19th May 2018, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

I got compartment in one subject so can i take admission in college for B.SC or BCA
9th August 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir please I am in very bad situation I have cleared my compartment exam and I have passed in it now admission mostly closed please give any government that can I apply for b.a. course if it does not have any value of compartment then why it is taken it can be directly next year if we have to wait for the admissions then.. please give some colleges name in jharkhand or west Bengal.
10th August 2018, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I have got compartment again in 10 2 what should I do now ? I should give the compartment exam or I should leave it and repeat 12th??
26th September 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BA after clearing my compartment exam in science stream?
8th October 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to draw back my attention toward my topic that I passed 12th exam by science in compartmental then I scored 61% and I want to change stream science to arts in BA what I can get arts in BA.
So, Kindley request you to regard my word as soon as sir.

thankyou.
14th July 2020, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have compartment in two subjects but I pass in one with other roll no. Now I have two marksheet can I get admission in BA
14th July 2020, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I take addmission in BA if I fail in physics paper but Passed in rest 5 sub and is Passed according to CBSE.
18th August 2020, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i get admission in any college before clearing compartment exam...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?