28th October 2016, 01:26 PM
dineshprem81

Can I get admission in Bachelor in Social Works (correspondence) from DU/IGNOU after passing class 12th and working as a Railway employee?

Hello Sir, I am a railway employe working at New Delhi Railway Station. My Duty hours are 9:00 am to 05:30 pm. I pased 12th class in 1999 with the subject of Scince from NIOS. Now I want take admission for Bachelor in Social Work so please provide details about DU/IGNOU for above with details. I want to take admission in the present session.
Thanks
Dinesh Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Fee of BSW course in Kerala -- [New]
  2. How to get an IRS being a Railway employee?
  3. When will the admission form be available for UG course in Bachelor in Social Work? Procedure for admission?
  4. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway?
  5. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Social Work for 12th NIOS candidate? Percentage required in 10th and 12th to get admission?
  6. How to get admission in Mechanical railway engineering after passing 12th with PCM?
  7. Qualification required for BSW?
  8. Am I eligible to study B.Ed through correspondence being an employee in School Education Department after completed B.Com and M.A.(English)?
  9. How to apply for distance education of diploma in mechanical engineering if I am a Indian Railway Employee?
  10. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks?
  11. How to do MSW from IGNOU?
  12. Can I answer special class railway apprentice exam after passing 12th in PCB subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether I am eligible to appear in MHCET if I have passed class 12th from Delhi however my father is a central government employee?
  14. How to do railway engineering in mechanical after passing 12th class with PCM?
  15. How to do my graduation from IGNOU? I am a railway employee and I have done 12th in commerce
  16. How to do B.Ed through correspondence after passing B.Com with 40% marks
  17. How can I take admission in B.Ed through private or correspondence?
  18. Can I do LLB correspondence course after B.E PROD and Engineering with first class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?